Is it safe for filipino women to work in bahrain?

hello safe po ba namagwork as waitress or receptionist ngayon sa bahrain?? salamat mga kapatid. :)

safe as in safe depende na yan sa tao, under the ruleof bahrain women are well protected

Hi Tin Lopez,

Base on my own experience, Bahrain is a safe place to work with. Wear proper dress and Respect the country's culture and you will be respected by the people around you.

cheers!

Hello everyone,

@tinlopez and efren gojocruz

A little reminder here :

"For better understanding and interaction with the other members, we invite you to post your messages in English"

Thank you for your kind understanding,
Bhavna

Thank you guys for the response .. I'm planning to work in Bahrain as receptionist or waitress. but then im afraid to go there because of ISIS and rape issues. But because of your response i am now willing to try there. Thank u somuch!

Hi,

You don't need to worry about that in Bahrain, it is very safe and women have the highest level of respect here.

Good luck

T&R

Thank you @logicalindian. :)

Bahrain has a very big Filipino community here alot of men and women who work here amongst the other expats.
So this will give you an indication that its ok to work here..  :top:

Good luck.  :)

tinlopez wrote:

Thank you guys for the response .. I'm planning to work in Bahrain as receptionist or waitress. but then im afraid to go there because of ISIS and rape issues. But because of your response i am now willing to try there. Thank u somuch!

What news channel have you been watching?

:D  live ali

Do not be afraid to come to Bahrain. You will be much safer than in your country. The people here are nice especially when you get to know them. As someone has mentioned avoid excessively revealing clothes.