New members of Namibia forum, introduce yourself here – 4th quarter of 2015

Newbie on Namibia forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Namibia if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

P.S : The thread
New members of Namibia forum, introduce yourself here – 3rd quarter of 2015 continues below!

Hey guys woooow namibia rocks love to be here my names andrya coetzee married pietersen.have three wonderful kids alnost four years married.have a fantabulouis husband that adores me alot. Cant complain.lifes good. So whatsap with yall.

Hi  Everyone
I'm Tesney born and raised in Namibia I love my country but would like to relocate abroad one day I dated a West African guy last year and unfortunately his permit expired and had to go back to Ghana and I some how became fascinated with the west African countries and their cultures. I would like to meet foreign people here and would like to know where in Windhoek can I find hang out spots where I can meet West African or European people...
Thanx in advance...

hey guys, i am vicky, born and living in Namibia. always great to meet new people from around and abroad :)

I'm hendrick mumbalu staying in namibia, running my own personal company known as (xxx) I'm a national tour guide,  I'm not married, I don't have a kid, I'm a boy of 27 years

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Removal of company name + Register in the business directory : Tourism in Namibia
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

hie my name is farai thando mhlabi.its such an honor

hie guys

I am a 28year old lady, I have a diploma in General Nursing and I am registered with the Nurses Council of Zimbabwe. I am currently working as a Phlebotomist and wish to relocate to Namibia. You can also contact me on xxx

looking forward to working with you

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hie am Sam and a Zimbabwean.am planning on moving to Namibia in search of job prospects.am a recent graduate.

Hi everyone!

Me and hubby are south african citizens wanting to move to namibia. We have a baby on the way and feel for his future its a better move. Where to start? Hubby works in angola 2 months then back one month basis. Can i bring my dog? Looking forward! Thank you everyone!

Lizl

Hi everyone,
First i would like to thank everyone for the opportunity given to me to be part of the ''Expat.com".
Intially what brought me here to Namibia - Windhoek, was because I wanted to continue with my higher education. I had my Diploma in Accounting and Finance by the Institute of Management Science in collaboration with the Institute of Commercial Management in the United Kingdom.
Due to a shortness in my family's Finance, I had decided to back to Angola and find a Job.
After several years of work, I wanted to be promoted to a higher position which required my to also upgrade my academic qualification.With that in my professional promotional plans, I decided to come back to windhoek and re apply for a Bachelores degree in Business Administration/Management by the Polytechnic of Namibia.
Thus the financial and economical crises that has been inflicted across the world. Once again I'm being forced to continue to work even though I'm in Namibia.

As presented on my profile, i have several basic job experiences that surely can contribute to the development and growth of any business,company or organization that decides to hire my services.

I'm in a relationship with a lovely caring women, no children at the moment, but surely I want to become a husband, father and grandfather in the near future.

I hope my application can one day be considered.

Best Regards,

Mr. Gelson F.D. Quimoma

i am Miriam Makuyana aged 33yrs married with 2 kids, i want to moved to Namibia working as a social worker / teacher. Namibia is beautiful and quite thus why we love it
i am a holder of BSC Honors in Sociology & Gender studies

I am new. My husband started working in Namibia on a work visa. We are also going over January. He is still awaiting his 2 year permit.

Any advice will be appreciated.

We are going to put our furniture in storage in SA until the permit is sorted.

I am Tom Githire from Kenya . Will Join a leading Hospitality group in Etosha in the new year. Loving Namibia the few times I traveled there.Enjoying this forum and awaiting my permit very patiently from Oct ..[ quite a test of patience].Looking forward to a productive stay and awesome interactions :D  here. Happy Holidays!

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=553899

Thanks! 

Closed