Can I work with Carta di Soggiorno anywhere in EU?

Hi,

I would like to know if I am allowed to work anywhere in EU if I get a carta di soggiorno?
Also, what all are the documents and requirements to get Carta di Soggiorno?

Thanks

Yes one time you got the carta di soggiorno you can work in all European countries which are inside area schengen, about how to get it, you can message me, and i will assist you.

Best regards

I need your help too

@ Malick Mb bayo > Can you please be more specific ?  :huh:

Thank you,

Priscilla :)

Could you tell me the procedure how to be eligible to work in France by Italian long term residence permit  please.

Can I work with carta di soggiorno in denmark, Iceland or norway?

Can i work in EU with subsidiary protection carta.

How with subsidiary protection holder can get unlimited carta in italy?

Can i work with carta di soggiorno anu where in europe special germany

CAN I WORK WITH CARTA DI SOGGIORNO. IN GERMANY

Can I work with carta di soggiorno in Germany??

Yahya camara wrote:

Can I work with carta di soggiorno in Germany??

No, you cannot.  An Italian residence permit is not an all access pass to the workforce anywhere in EU.

MeryemMilan wrote:

Yes one time you got the carta di soggiorno you can work in all European countries which are inside area schengen, about how to get it, you can message me, and i will assist you.

Best regards

MeryemMilan could assist me how to be eligible to work in Denmake or Germany by Italian long term residence permit  please.
For Germany i know someone there but he told me it isnt possible.Thank

amenyor1990 wrote:
MeryemMilan wrote:

Best regards

MeryemMilan could assist me how to be eligible to work in Denmake or Germany by Italian long term residence permit  please.
For Germany i know someone there but he told me it isnt possible.Thank

Correct, it isn't possible.  MeryemMilan was posting false information  :rolleyes:

I have 2 years Italian documents can I work it in Germany?

It's possible to work with 2 years documents or no

Weezy10 wrote:

I have 2 years Italian documents can I work it in Germany?

NO

Hello dear I have some issue and confuse about how to work and stay in all European countries Plz If you can help me and show me what is the process than you ☺

I am from non-EU country living in Italy for two years. After getting carta di soggoirno in Italy can I switch it to UK resident permit?

3512602959 wrote:

I am from non-EU country living in Italy for two years. After getting carta di soggoirno in Italy can I switch it to UK resident permit?

:offtopic:

This topic is about working, not about obtaining residence permits in other countries.

I suggest you browse the forum for topics about residence permits, or start your own topic to gain replies if you cannot find the answer.

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

Hello  madam, please Albert is my name, a Ghanaian 44 years guy living in Cologne Germany. Please I use my  Carta do soggiono work here in Deutschland. But I want to know if I can use it to work in Denmark. Because I want to move to Denmark. I want there 2014? But they told me it's not possible.. Please I need your help.

asamoah11 wrote:

Hello  madam, please Albert is my name, a Ghanaian 44 years guy living in Cologne Germany. Please I use my  Carta do soggiono work here in Deutschland. But I want to know if I can use it to work in Denmark. Because I want to move to Denmark. I want there 2014? But they told me it's not possible.. Please I need your help.

Hi Albert,

Please, can you explain more, it's somewhat confusing in what you have said? Is this right? You are in Germany and want to move to Denmark using your Italian Carta do soggiono that you received in 2014? But they have said this is not possible?

SimCityAT wrote:

Hi Albert,

Please, can you explain more, it's somewhat confusing in what you have said? Is this right? You are in Germany and want to move to Denmark using your Italian Carta do soggiono that you received in 2014? But they have said this is not possible?

Imagine that....different countries, different rules  :lol:

The German embassy in Rome told us that one can use one's (Italian) CdS to travel to all other Schengen countries for up to 90 days but NOT WORK there.

Hello dear sir or madam

My name is Al Munsur pervez. I live in Italy last 5 years. I'm already submitted my Carta di soggiorno. I think next 2018 June I got my hand.
In then mean times , I'm interested to work and settle in Sweden .
I need a job support and I need more informations how to settle in Sweden .
One more information I got married in Bangladesh . My wife is now Bangladesh .
I wants to apply for my wife in Sweden.
After when I'm settle in Sweden.

Thanks wait for your cooperation
Have a nice times

Best regards
Al Munsur pervez

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Do I understand correctly that you applied for your CdS after you had been living (illegally) in Italy for 5 years?

Janingal wrote:

Do I understand correctly that you applied for your CdS after you had been living (illegally) in Italy for 5 years?

It's possible he submitted for renewal of the CdS, though it's largely irrelevant to living/working in Sweden.  He must find employment and apply for the residence/work permit and family reunification visa of Sweden.  It would be better if he asked in the Sweden forum, not here.

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

I have asilo permesso di soggiorno in Italy ? How can i work legally in sweden or Germany?? Someone helps me and give me his number or whatsup or viber regards to all

Blndddddd wrote:

I have asilo permesso di soggiorno in Italy ? How can i work legally in sweden or Germany?? Someone helps me and give me his number or whatsup or viber regards to all

https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/767/32463804664_07cc7a9174_z.jpg

Hi there my name is ali raza i am from italy milan and i would like to know if i can work in danmark or swiss with my cartta di sogiorno ?i would be very thankful to you if you tell me something about that and also can i chaing my cartta di sogiorno with any eu country? I will wait for your nice replly have a great day thx

Ali raza butt wrote:

Hi there my name is ali raza i am from italy milan and i would like to know if i can work in danmark or swiss with my cartta di sogiorno ?i would be very thankful to you if you tell me something about that and also can i chaing my cartta di sogiorno with any eu country? I will wait for your nice replly have a great day thx

You don't need to wait for a reply.  Simply READ the posts above!

If u have carta di soggiorno illimitato CE yes u can

Ok thx meryem

Please I would like to know the process it will take me to get Carta di soggiorno so that I can work in Luxembourg

Kingdom prince wrote:

Please I would like to know the process it will take me to get Carta di soggiorno so that I can work in Luxembourg

:offtopic:

Please search the forum, there are plenty of topics that discuss this.

Hi i hop u is well
I got  cart de sogiorno from italy
Can u tell me in with country i can work in europ ?

Hi i can work in denmark with carta di soggiorno ?

Answer me plz

Yaqoot44 wrote:

Please read this thread and you will find the answer.

Yaqoot44 wrote:

NO.

Yaqoot44 wrote:

Answer me plz

The answer is NO !!

You obviously did not take the time to read the other posts on this thread which tell you the same answer as I gave you.

Closed