Anyone in Jundiai?

Hi there!

I'm a french native living and Jundiai, and i'm organizing "Chat Clubs" in English and French in bars and pizzaria, to gather with my students and friends from abroad... it's for free, with no comercial purpose, please feel free to join us! :)

Cheers,
Pierre-Jean

Salut Pierre!

ça va?

My name is Ruche. I am an English teacher. I live and work in Jundiai. I am learning French and I am looking for some to chat and improve. I was just wondering do you still have your chat club in Jundiai. If yes, I would like to be part of it..:)

Merci
R.

http://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u531/wjwoodward/BANNER_zps3602e73e.jpg
Hello Ruche,

First off, on behalf of everybody here at Expat-blog, welcome on board. I hope your participation here will be both enjoyable and informative. I'm sure you'll make lots of new friends here in no time at all.

You have posted to a topic that is now almost 4-years old, and the member who posted it has been inactive for 3 years now. I hardly think you'll get any reply from him.

Unfortunately most expats who choose to live in Greater São Paulo aren't inclined to reside all the way out in Jundiaí. They tend to live closer to the financial/commercial district (Av. Paulista) if possible in order to reduce their daily commute.

You might get lucky and get a reply from some expat living in Sampa, but you'll likely need to hop on Linha 7 - Rubi and travel into town to meet up with any expats.

Cheers,
James     Expat-blog Experts Team

My name is Mark and I am from the UK part of Ireland and I live in Jundiai. Can you recommend a good portuguese teacher ?

09/11/22 My name is Mark and I am from the UK part of Ireland and I live in Jundiai. Can you recommend a good portuguese teacher ?
-@markfearis

Welcome, Mark! As James posted six years ago, this is a dormant thread: you might have better luck starting a new one. We're pretty spread out across the country, but there may well be expat members in the São Paulo area who can give you some advice. InterNations also has expat communities in São Paulo and Campinas that you might want to check out: https://www.internations.org/brazil-expats

Any other questions, we'll do our best to answer them. All the best in Brazil!

Hi Mark,  We live in Campinas so not too far from Jundiai.  I started taking lessons through Preply and was very satisfied with the tutors they offered.  The prices are very low for US standards and you have a choice of teachers.  Just this week I decided to continue with one of the teachers privately rather then through Preply which you are free to do at anytime. It is online but if you're okay with that I recommend.  I had private lessons at Skill, a language school as well in the past but the pricer were quite a bit higher and I did't love the teaching method.  Good luck and I hope you enjoy Brazil!

An Irishman in Jundiai and can't find talking palls ?   

Dude, there are bars in Jundiai, don't you know?

Geeez