Expat experiences or simply socialize

Hi everyone!
I'm Maja, from Zagreb, Croatia. I decided to follow my heart and to try my luck in Barcelona, so I'm moving there at the end of October. I'm interested in improving my Spanish, meeting new people and finding a job. I am a psychologist, but recently been working in market research agency and doing statistical analysis.
I would appreciate any help from people with similar expat experiences, those who would give a valuable advice…or simply those who would like to socialize :)

Hi Maja,
A little bit of advice, Unless you have pots of money get yourself a job first. Without one or the other it will be very difficult. Failing that make sure you get your medical care sorted. I wish you all the best whatever you do.
Barcelona is a good place to start although the weather hasn't been too bright this year.
M

Hi maja welcom to spain i live out of barcelona in lleida if u need some help u can write me in email ***

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello everyone,

Welcome on board Maja  :)

I have created a new thread from some of your posts on the Barcelona forum so that you can better interact and also to enable Maja to get some relevant inputs.

Best of luck,
Bhavna

Hiya! I am moving to Barcelona in November, if anyone wants to meet up!

Illl be in Barcelona next weekend im up for a meetup :|