Just moved to Krakow / Cracow

Hey everyone,

I've recently moved to Krakow from Australia with my brother. We are both looking to teach english so wont have the opportunity as such to "meet people via work". We are keen to play some basketball or go for some beers so if anybody is in the area and wants to hang out let us know, both males mid 20s to early 30s.

Cheers,

Hi Aussies :D

I'm moving to Krakow in 1 week and I'm Italian (lived in Dublin for 6 years where i met some Aussie ppl there very nice). I don't know have many friends in Krakow so defo we could go for some drinks when i ge there

why u going to Krakow? Just for 1 year working holiday or sth?

ciao

Robert

Hey,

I just moved to Krakow from Sydney to study, have you found anywhere good for beers yet? :)

Hi Aussies,

My name is Alejandro and I have just arrived to Krakow and I would like to meet new people to take some beers and go out for party. I lived in Australia 4 years ago and I know that there aren't better people than Australian.

Due to this before, I would like to take some beers with you whenever you can.

Please, write me and we'll plan it!

I hope to read you soon!

Kind Regards,

Alex

Hi dear my bother is coming from bangladesh we have no one who can help us can u help me my contact **********

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

@ Lokman786 > What kind of help are you looking for ? Can you please give more details?

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi everyone! I am from Spain but I was living in London, Russia... I have just arrived in Krakow to work so I don't know anybody and I would like to meet people :)

Thanks also I  m coming from London

So who is currently in Cracow / Krakow? Christmas is just around the corner

Me! :)