Moving to Ibiza- how much is cost of life there?

Hi guys! I'm considering to move definitely to Ibiza...do you know if there are any valuable job opportunities in the tourism? I fluently speak Italian, English,French and Spanish...How much is the cost of life there? Thanks for your replies! Have a nice day! ;)

Hi how are you?

If you speak many languages, you are almost guaranteed a job in Ibiza, this will usually be seasonal, as work is very sparse in winter time.  The best thing to is come and speak to people, many opportunities arise when meeting people who live here all year round.  The cost of living here can be what you want, it depends on how you spend your time.  Rentals can be expensive but there is always people looking to rent a room out in there home, or offer a free room for wok on house, babysitting etc.   On average rentals are about 1000K a month for say a 2 bed.  If you love the island enough then you make it work, I am lucky as my husband has his own business which is all year round, so this works for us.  if you need anymore inside info give me a shout.

thanks

Thanks for your reply Tilley!
It sounds great! I'm really excited in moving there cause there seems to be lots of opportunities...starting to work even for a seasonal job it's not so bad..it will help you to feel more comfortable with this change of life and country :/
How long have been living there?
Which area do you recommend?
I think I will come to have a look there next spring..just to see how it works..I think it's better to look for job opportunities directly there instead of searching in the net...what do you think about!?
Thanks for your help! Have a nice afternoon!  :cheers: