Job for the expats in Moscow

Hello everyone! My name is Ksenia, I work in Russian company 2wtrade and we are looking for call center operators who speaks Indonesian, Hindi or Spanish

Please feel free to contact me and ask your questions!

Hi Ksenia and welcome on board,

you should post in the jobs section

https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/europe/russia/moscow/

It is 100% free and you can post as many ad as required

Hope this helps

Julien

Hello , I am an Indian Living in Moscow and i have permission to work also . if you still have this oppurtunity then please contact me . +****

Hello Ksenia,
My name is Alejandro Chen and I'm a native Spanish speaker; I'm fluent in Spanish and its my mother tongue. I'm also an American citizen and I obtained my TEFL Certificate in St Petersburg, Russia last year. I also have Call Center experience. I am not in Moscow though, but NY. Hoping to hear fm you soon, Alejandro.

I guess you can't do anything with French- English - German - Dutch ??? (and learning Russian)

Hello Ksenia,

I am looking for the opportunity for call center operators In 2wtrade.

Kris Khimki 17 August 2015 21:27:13
I guess you can't do anything with French- English - German - Dutch ??? (and learning Russian)

Maybe you can help me with other job... Please send me the private message

dhiraj dhingra Today 10:55:15
Hello Ksenia,

I am looking for the opportunity for call center operators In 2wtrade.

Can you please contact me by privat messages? *******************

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hello Ksenia

I come from Venezuela my native language is spanish I speak English and French  fluid

Hello Daniel! Can you please contact me in Skype? kseniaa.aloha Thank you!

Hello everyone,

I just arrive at moscow. Sheremetyevo .. i'll go to the MIPT; i don`t have money or any foreing currency, thanks to the economics controls at venezuela, i need information of place where i could work , knowing that i have a stunden`t visa, and  places where i could go in case of a medical emergency, stuff like that, ill be very gratefull.

hello may i ask if english fluent speaker is consider on this hiring, if u pls leave me a msg. im so interested

hi Ksenia, I have 3 years of experience in call centers. I am in Moscow. I will love to work for call centers in Moscow.

Dear Users it would be appreciating if you could arrange complete visa for we Nepalese who can speak english and hindi to work aboard in Russia where it is possible. Thank you for your email/reply

Hi good morning Madam I am jitendra and I am living in Moscow. I speak Hindi and English fluently
      I am interested for this job or any other field.please let me know my email is xxx
     I am waiting for your reply
                                      With Regards
                                                Jit

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not publish your contact details on the forum + drop an advert in the jobs section if you are looking for a job
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct