Yoga & Bellydance Class

Hello guyss..

To maintain your Body and Personal wellbeing,i would like to invite you all to join me and my Friends for Yoga & Bellydance Class and Baigua Class

Anyone ? Need Details ? please comment :D

Have a Nice Day

Hello Kate29  :happy:

An advert in the Jordan classes classifieds will help better spread the word on your search

Regards
Kenjee

Kate29 wrote:

Hello guyss..

To maintain your Body and Personal wellbeing,i would like to invite you all to join me and my Friends for Yoga & Bellydance Class and Baigua Class

Have a Nice Day

Sounds like great fun Kate, hope you find lots of people to join you although personally it's not for me (I'd cause an earthquake)  :lol:  Have fun.

Hahahahaa...Ladyluck,we are already bunch of ladies joining this Group it's not my group,i'm just help spreading the words and encourage expat ladies to join us and to be socialize with Our Ladies group...So,Behalf of Chi Center i would like to invite all expat ladies to Join us :)

I think it's a great idea, to have somewhere for the ladies to meet, have fun and keep fit at the same time.. Sounds good fun. Lets just hope that the Jordan forum perv doesn't turn up disguised as a lady and wearing a grass skirt haha.

Waaaa...mentioning Perv,i received inbox from a guy claimed that he is Very "Riche" (that how he spelled his name) saying "Hello soft Kitty" 😳😳😳😳😳 amazed me how he know that my Kitties are Soft fured 😝😜

Haha  The world is full of strange people, That's funny though. I think some of them that try to get attention by sending those sort of messages must be either very lonely with too much time on their hands or are so totally in love with themselves that they think everyone else should be.  :D

are there any places in Amman with belly dancers? i.e entertainers. I'm not looking for classes at all :) I know some hotels at the dead sea have dancers, but occassionally ....

hi,
have looked on Facebook? there is a Joga group in Amman, they meet each other every week in the forest

Kate29 wrote:

Hello guyss..

Have a Nice Day

Yesterday,  I tried the bellydance workout with the help of an instuctor via YouTube.  Oh my I couldn't move my hands freely, its like am packing iron bars within e biceps. Eish guess I need to up my game, exercise regularly.  With e waist am okay, dat part is softer than Laban.
I wont talk about e legs coz I had to apply a menthol balm after e dance

so you can see.. it is not an easy Job...

@Nimo...socialize more with peoples around you Dear :) and YES there a place even a Class of Bellydance and i also Involved in Both (Bellydance and Yoga) these Classes are Gems and worth to attend.

Believe me ! you will end up making new friends,and the Instructor ? Super Friendly and YEs,she performed in Dead sea (Julia Ivanova is her name )

Kate29 wrote:

@Nimo...socialize more with peoples around you Dear :) and YES there a place even a Class of Bellydance and i also Involved in Both (Bellydance and Yoga) these Classes are Gems and worth to attend.

Believe me ! you will end up making new friends,and the Instructor ? Super Friendly and YEs,she performed in Dead sea (Julia Ivanova is her name )

yes u are right, she has a facebook page,
- facebook.com/bellydancer83?fref=pb&hc_location=friends_tab&pnref=friends.all

Hey, im interested! Just arrived to Amman...where r the classes?

Chi Centre

I can give you Julia's number too

Yes please. How much cost the classes? I never tried yoga before btw, is it good for begginers?

Yoga ? Of course good for beginner

i have posted her facebook link, you can write her directly, sho deos Yoga in Shmisani (Amman)
wish you all the best

hey that sounds cool the " belly dance" classes, how much is it? and where is your location?

Hi Just Sara..the location is @Chi Centre (Shmeisani) lemme know when you wanna come,so,you can be my "Classmate" Ha ha

Oh great, should be close to where I'm   :top:
I would like to enroll as soon as I can, this week if possible lol

I cant find the Chi Centre in My Maps!

Near Burger King

i think it is in Thaqafa str.