Sample invitation letter for tourist visa

hello everyone!!
                           i am going to apply for a VITUR visa from india.i am going to marry my brazilian fiance after reaching brazil on tourist visa and apply for permanent residence.i came to know that for VITUR the embassy in my country generally asks for a INVITATION LETTER  from friends in brazil in which they(friends) declare their responsibility for my stay in brazil.so can anybody provide me a sample of such invitation letter,since my fiance is not able to find out the correct format of the letter.
             please can anybody help?also you can send a scanned copy to my mail id if possible.

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For own security please avoid sharing email address on the forum

She have to make an invition letter by her own in simple paper and then put the stamps from cartorio to aunthentication and thats it this is about my knowledge how much i kmow

Basically what needs to be stated in the Letter of Invitation is the following:

I (she)... FULL NAME, NATIONALITY, MARITAL STATUS AND PROFESSION, holder of RG. No. ------ , resident and domiciled at FULL ADDRESS, BAIRRO, CITY, STATE CEP (POSTAL CODE) ....... Invite (you) FULL NAME, NATIONALITY, MARITAL STATUS AND PROFESSION, holder of passport No. ______, valid until ________issued by INDIA to visit in Brazil.

I DECLARE that I will accept financial responsibility for my guest for the entire duration of his stay in Brazil, and that I will guarantee that he will leave the country at the end of his entitled stay in Brazil.

That further, during his stay in Brazil, he will be residing at FULL ADDRESS, BAIRRO, CITY, STATE, CEP, and that I will also accept financial responsibility for the cost of his accommodations should he be unable to pay for same.

Signed at CITY, STATE on DATE        her normal signature on the signature line and in BLOCK (UPPER CASE) LETTERS directly below her signature.

This letter should then be taken to th Cartório and have her signature authenticated (Reconhecimento da firma). The letter should be written in Portuguese.

Cheers,
James     Expat-blog Experts Team

Hello Mr.James.
                       Thank you for above.
                        Could you kindly tell me,....My girlfriend is not financially sound.she works in a restaurant for 15000 reals per annum.my  question is ,as she has to state her profession in invitation letter.,will the embassy accept her responsibility for me financially.But in no case she has to pay for me for nothing.I will be showing enough funds with me in my account during the interview.
       Will there be any background checks for her declaration back in brazil to confirm her address and other info from the invitation letter.

It is not likely that they'll do much checking, they're just interested in the fact that you've been invited and someone has committed themselves to be responible for you.

Cheers,
James    Expat-blog Experts Team

Hello Sir(Mr. James),
Can you please clarify??????
This letter should then be taken to th Cartório
signature authenticated (Reconhecimento da firma)
what does it mean?
Do you mean that she has to go to the registry office to authenticate that?????
Please Help.....

Reconhecimento da firma is the Portuguese term for NOTARIZED. Yes, it must be notarized in the Cartório. Here there are two types of notarization as in many countries (for likeness or for authenticity). This letter should have Reconhecimento da firma por autenticidade. The writer must personally attend the Cartório, with documents of identifcation, register their signature there if it is not already on file, and sign the registry of the document notarized.

Cheers,
James     Expat-blog Experts Team

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : post removed - asked to be deleted by author

Mukthar,

It is quite likely that you wouldn't get a visa at all, certainly not one that would allow you enough time in order to get through the marriage process in Brazil which takes anywhere from 30 to 45 days even if all of the documents are ready and there are no errors.

It will be far easier for you to have your girlfriend come to Pakistan and you get married there. Once married you can register the marriage and apply for a VIPER Permanent Visa through the Consulado-Geral do Brasil in Islamabad.

Cheers,
James    Expat-blog Experts Team.

Hello Mr.James.
sir, i have convinced and arranged for my girlfriend to visit india on oct 4th 2015.now she is on her way to india.she is finally coming to india for marrying me.
could you please tell me the process for getting married to a brazilian in india ,and what all needed to submit in brazil consulate after marriage for applying brazil VIPER on base of marriage.
i have decided to bring her to india instead of me going to brazil for marriage,according to your valuable suggestions.now ,i kindly request you to guide me with the process of marriage and registering of marriage in brazil consulate in india.
Thank you very much .

I can't tell you what is required in order to marry in India, that you need to find out from the local authorities who perform marriages there.

Regarding registering a foreign marriage with the Consulado-Geral do Brasil see the following topic thread:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=376293

Note that registration can only be done by the Brazilian spouse, and the marriage must be registered at the Consulado-Geral (in your case Mumbai or New Delhi, whichever has jurisdiction over your city) AND ALSO must be registered again here in Brazil at the 1º Oficio do Cartório de Registro Civil in the state capital of the state you'll reside in or in Brasília - DF (whichever you choose).

Cheers,
James    Expat-blog Experts Team

mr james i wanba ask you about invitation letter.but still i am living in north cyprus and here brazalian embassy is not located.she sent me letter after completion process of notary public.mr james would you like to tell ms the next process .what i have to do .and dont have concept about bankstatemt that i will shown.i have heared from my friends .ho told me if someone send a invitation letter where he /she send letter to that country and embassy might be located there.then you dont need to attest the letter.you just purchases the tickets and flew  away

When I applied an email was sent by my girlfriend now wife stating that she was inviting me to visit her and she would be financially responsible for me. She sent it to the Brazilian consulate.  Be advised James is deceased some time ago.

Jim

hello mr jim how long it take an Invitation frome brazil ??

I don`t think there was any delay.  The letter stated that she would be financially responsible for me.

Jim

Hello. I'm a Nigeria, I am planning to travel to Brazil on a tourist visa but I don't have anyone to write a letter of invitation. What can I do?

Hello, I am a Nigerian, I wish to come to Brazil on a tourist visa but I don't have anyone to help me out with the letter of invitation. What can I do?

If you can show you have enough assets to support your stay  I don't think you need a letter.

Jim

Ok thanks.

I am from India , living in abudhabi , I want to go Brazil for marriage , I get invitation letter from Brazil , but I don't have bank account , I can't show my finasialy status , I can stay in my friend house , they will pay my all expenses in Brazil , can you tell me how to apply visa , what documents need for applying visa ? I can apply visa without bank statement

Sayedpk,
You can try applying for a tourist visa at the Brazilian Embassy in Abu Dhabi with the documents you have (see the Embassy's Visa page for the specifics).  The consular staff will tell you whether they're sufficient.   They have some discretion on what financial information to require.  Their main concerns are that you show sufficient resources to support yourself here, and to get you back to the UAE without overstaying your visa.

Hi good afternoon james...Sir im here in brasil with permanant RNE I need invitation litter from where I can find please reply thanks!!!

If you already have your RNE you don't need an invitation letter.

Jim

Sir I need for my faimly to bring here in brasil coz they Will ipply for visa there in pakistan...

From the website of the Brazilian Embassy in Islamabad:

Sample invitation letter

To whom it may concern,

This is to certify that I (host's full name, marital status, profession, nationality), holder of ID card (number of ID card), living in (full address), invite (guest's full name, nationality, profession), holder of passport (passport number), living in (full address), to visit me from ___ to _____ (period of visit), in order to (purpose of visit).

2. During his/her stay in Brazil, (guest's full name) will be staying in this address (full address).

3. All the visit expenses will be borne by (full name of host, guest or company, accordingly).

Best regards,

(host's signature)

Hello! I am from Brazil and my boyfriend is coming to visit me from India. I would like to know if I need to send the original invitation letter (with the "reconhecimento da firma") or I can just send it by email, so he can submit to the embassy. Thanks a lot for the help!

I believe that is correct.

Jim

Dear sir and madam my girlfriend from Brazil she's native Brazilian language spoken she wants to send me invitation litter I don't really know what is the procedure and requirements for Brazil visa pls can you tell me what to do

I am living in Dubai what is the requirement from dubai for Brazil visa

Go to the website of embassy of Brazil in Delhi. There they explain what you have to do, just need to follow the steps.
http://novadelhi.itamaraty.gov.br/en-us/

Sultan uddin wrote:

I am living in Dubai what is the requirement from dubai for Brazil visa

Check the website of the Brazilian Embassy in Abu Dhabi.  You'll find full information for UAE citizens there, as well as some information for non-citizens working there.

Ops!embassy in Abu Dhabi hehe sorry

Hello everyone,  I am from India and by profession I am a Yoga teacher and Ayurveda practitioner. 
A Brazilian friend of mine wants me to visit Brazil for a long  duration.  I mean not just  for 1 or 2 months but for 1 year or more .  They ( She and her friends)  wants to start my Yoga classes.
May I request your kind guidance please?  I want to know what type of invitation they should  send me ? An invitation from an individual  or from a Yoga studio?  And what's the  process for both types of invitations?  And I want to know after invitation  I have to show my bank statements to the Embassy of Brazil,  New Delhi?

Thanks in advance
Manish

Yogimanish,

This will be a VERY difficult visa to obtain.  The visa that best aligns with what you want to do is probably VITEM XII, the visa for professional artists and sportsmen planning long, professional stays in Brazil.  Your friend and her friends would have to act as your sponsors, and obtain a work permit for you from the Ministry of Labor BEFORE you applied for the visa,

This is what the website of the Brazilian Embassy in New Delhi says about the VITEM XII:

"PROFESSIONAL ARTISTS AND SPORTSMEN VISA (VITEM XII)

Please note that a work permit from the Ministry of Labor and Social Security of Brazil (MTE) is required prior to the visa application. It is the responsibility of the sponsor, promoter or employer to make all the necessary arrangements related to the contract in Brazil.

Documents Required:

1. Original passport, valid for at least six months after the intended arrival to Brazil. The passport must be signed and have at least 2 blank visa pages. (Please note: soiled, damaged or defaced passports will not be accepted. Obtain a new passport if your current one does not meet such criteria);

2. Old passport, whenever available;

3. One recent photo, size 4cm x 5cm, in color, front view, white background."

A job offer from a yoga studio in Brazil could also be used to obtain a work visa, but this also would need to be approved in advance by the Ministry of Labor.

hi I want to visit Brazil for business trip.. can u help me with invitation letter requirements- also do Brazil company needs to send that letter to embassy or get it sealed

you need to do the letter the Brazilian company How much you have  money you pay this visa letter

01/07/23  hi I want to visit Brazil for business trip.. can u help me with invitation letter requirements- also do Brazil company needs to send that letter to embassy or get it sealed
-@quartzgranimarmo

Hi, quartzgranimarmo.  The kind of letter you need depends on the kind of business trip you have in mind.  If you'll be visiting the Brazilian affiliate of your current employer on company business, the letter should be addressed to the Brazilian Consulate General where you'll be applying for the visa, and follow this guidance from the Foreign Ministry:

Original letter (on letterhead paper) from the applicant's employer addressed to the Consulate General, written in Portuguese, Spanish, English or French, stating:

the employee's name and title, time in current employment, nature of the activities to be undertaken an duration of stay in Brazil, the contacts to be maintained by the applicant as well as taking full responsibility for the applicant while in Brazil.

the letter must contain the CNPJ number of the Brazilian Company.

attached to the letter: a copy of registration of the Brazilian company at the Brazilian National Legal Persons Registry (CNPJ): http://www.receita.fazenda.gov.br/pesso … itacao.asp

@jland912

Hello dear sir

Iam navid mubariz from afghanistan. Now iam leaving. In kenya

I want to know that can afghan citizen get visa by invitation letter from brazil embassy in kenya

03/25/23  @jland912
Hello dear sir
Iam navid mubariz from afghanistan. Now iam leaving. In kenya
I want to know that can afghan citizen get visa by invitation letter from brazil embassy in kenya
-@navidmubariz200

@jland912 has not been active here for some time.  For an answer to your question, please see the answer to the same question in this thread:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 61#5639749

@bala mohan

Bro I got invitation but not notify

How can I notify