New members of the Turkey forum, introduce yourself here – 3rd quarter of 2015

Hi Gracie, kariyer.net is a very common Human Resources portal in Turkey. You can form and submit your CV there. As far as I know, English version is available as well. Make sure you update your address once you arrive in Istanbul. Due to some economic and political issues it might be hard at the beginning but I hope you work it out. Good Luck, Best Wishes

Hello
My name is Marianne I am Lebanese 32 years old female.I am looking to relocate to Turkey, I speak Arabic , English and French , have previous work experience in the gulf .
Would appreciate any help when it comes to finding a job

Your point about eco & political situation is very accurate. I think that is why I would always advise anyone to find a job before immigrating to a new country, rather than leaving their old job behind for an uncertain future.

Also, thank you for your contributions to the Turkey forum.

Z

WiccanDawn wrote:

Due to some economic and political issues it might be hard at the beginning but I hope you work it out. Good Luck, Best Wishes

You are welcome and thank you as well for the appreciation. I' d be glad If I can help with options and overall awareness for people here, Best, Wiccan

You're welcome! Yes, that would be very nice. There are very few people productively active on the Turkey forum and I am a foreigner myself. So a lot of times, a local's point of view is appreciable!

Hope you have a nice evening! : )
Z

WiccanDawn wrote:

You are welcome and thank you as well for the appreciation. I' d be glad If I can help with options and overall awareness for people here, Best, Wiccan

Hello everyone im ozgur and im turkish. Im not an expat yet but maybe i will be in a near future. I have been living in istanbul for 3 months and i would like to meet new people and make new friends. I can also try to reply questions about the country or help u with anything im capable of.

Hello
My name is Roula Almohamad from Syria. I was in Germany and recently moved to Istanbul.I studied English literature and have an experience for six years.I am looking for a job in a comoany or a school.
thanks

Hi everybody,

I am a newbie here too. I had joined the forum a few months ago but was never really active. I hope to be able to connect with like-minded people here.

I am living in Istanbul and am happy to help you with your questions.

Hiii am aladdin learning turkish I need some friends to talk with turkish to learn it more need turkish friend and if he knows english its very good thanx all

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Promotion of services not allowed on the forum. Please register yourself in the Business Directory

Hello dears.

How are you doing? I hope everything is alright with you and your families.

I'm Planing to visit Istanbul next month for 6 days. As I will travel alone so I'm looking for some friends I can go out with and spend a nice time.

I'm Moroccan living in Saudi Arabia 29yo.

Also bellow is my phone number if anybody wana send me some advices and tips about Istanbul.
Thank you in advance Ladies & gentlemen.

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi,

As per forum's policy, please avoid publishing personal contacts online.

Regarding advice, you can explore the SultanAhmet and Taksim area for the regular touristic spots.
Also you can find a lost of some general leisure activities here.
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 51#2684773

Enjoy the trip
Z

El Alami moulay hafid wrote:

Hello dears.

How are you doing? I hope everything is alright with you and your families.

I'm Planing to visit Istanbul next month for 6 days. As I will travel alone so I'm looking for some friends I can go out with and spend a nice time.

I'm Moroccan living in Saudi Arabia 29yo.

Also bellow is my phone number if anybody wana send me some advices and tips about Istanbul.
Thank you in advance Ladies & gentlemen.

Welcome to the Turkish forum Lisa,

Feel free to explore the site for sections that interest you. The site will be upgraded soon to include new sections, so stay tuned.

Enjoy the day
Z

Miss_Expatin wrote:

Hi guys! I'm Lisa. A German expat in Istanbul for 2 years now.

Don't know why it took me so long to find this forum?!

your welcome lisa

hello everyone, hope everything is going great with you . I'm ayat  married living in istanbul for a year now looking for some friends to share everything about living in turkey.good luck for everyone.

roulaalmohamad wrote:

Hello
My name is Roula Almohamad from Syria. I was in Germany and recently moved to Istanbul.I studied English literature and have an experience for six years.I am looking for a job in a comoany or a school.
thanks

hello,
I am learning Arabic language at university, we can become friends and share things if you want...

hi everyon...im judith giron 36yrs old..im came.from phils.i am.new hir.in.turkey.i hope u can help.to.find a new job as domestic worker.thank u for welcoming in ur.blog...have a niceday all and godbless

Hi Judith,

You can browse through available jobs in the JOBS section in the top banner. 

Good luck.
Z

Hi All,
I am Sam S. Sumo from Liberia. I have been in Ankara, Turkey as an expat but I am actually working on a master degree program in Production Management.

Quite frankly, I haven't had much experiences since I moved here. I am looking forward to meeting with other professionals to help me out.

I have over three years of professional work experience as an auditor.

I hope to be a part of warm body of expats in Ankara.

Hi Sam,

Welcome to Ankara forum. 

You can try using NETWORKING section in order to interact with professionals from your/various fields.

Hope this helps
Z

Sumo1 wrote:

Hi All,
I am Sam S. Sumo from Liberia. I have been in Ankara, Turkey as an expat but I am actually working on a master degree program in Production Management.

Quite frankly, I haven't had much experiences since I moved here. I am looking forward to meeting with other professionals to help me out.

I have over three years of professional work experience as an auditor.

I hope to be a part of warm body of expats in Ankara.

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=529781

Thanks!

Closed