Mattress pad

Does anyone know where I could get a mattress pad?  I just need one that's about 3 cm. thick and preferably foam.

liena.vn/home/index.aspx
nemvanthanh.vn/htmls/index1.php?cur=home&language=vn&language=en

I don't think online ordering is available yet. So, you probably should call them or come to their stores.

Thanks!  I'll send them a message and hopefully hear something soon.

Hey. What district your staying now? And how much you can pay for a mattress? So i can give you the right suggestion :)

We live in District 1.  We've been looking all over for a mattress pad, but to no luck so far.  We're leaving the mattress as a last option if we can't find the mattress pad.

You can check out at some shops below:

http://www.kymdan.com/eng/sales_sys/branch.aspx?id=1

My cheap suggestion is for you to buy a cheap quilt that the Vietnamese use as a top sheet and put that under your fitted sheet. I did that and it works quite well.

Crescent Mall, There is an electronics store across from the Giant grocery store on the lower level.
Mattress Pads (American Style) cost is around 350,000. They are quilted with a little polyester filling. Walmart quality.

Same store also has stiff foam mattress toppers which range in price from 189,000 VND for 3cm, very cheap quality to 1750000 for plush double with 9cm thick. There are other options between these 2 pricepoints. These are NOT like what we have in USA. They are NOT memory foam. They are what Vietnamese sleep on the floor with.