Anymore here got their Swedish Teacher License or legitimation?

Hi. I was a teacher in the Philippines. I want to teach here in Sweden. They say I need a legitimation for teaching. I am quite confused how to get it.  I got two degrees back home and submitted my papers to Uppsala Högskolan. Do I need to study pedagogy in Sweden? Or any information about this Teachers Liecencing here? :) Thank you.

Hiya,
Ive been working as a teacher for over 25 years, yes !/4 of a century... With no license...
I have about 4 years of uni and have lots of uni points as they say here, the thing about the license is that you have to have x amount of uni points in a certain subject, x amount of points in pedagogy and a teachers degree to be eligible for a teachers license.
I am about 5 point shy of the stipulated amount, this has not stopped me from working as a teacher for yonks.

Talk to a careers officer at your local arbetsformedlingen and / or utbildningsförvaltningen( education authority) and ask get your diplomas validated.
They with advise you what courses you will need to do to get the teachers license.
First of all get SFI and SAS under your belt.

David