Piano teacher for my daughter

Hello,
For whoever wants, I have more than 13 years of experience with a teaching certificate in piano - Living in Jeddah.
Let me know if you're interested.
Thanks

Dear anonymous333 can you send me your contact through a message. Regards.

Are you female or male ?

[Moderated: No free ad]

Dear Madame Dabbas

I am looking for a piano teacher for my daughter (4Years)

Please give me your phone number.

Regards.

Hi ahmed4070,

Great to have you on board :)

Except please note that this thread here is a bit old so we will suggest you to drop an advert in the Music Classes in Jeddah section :)

Thank you

Maximilien

My sons are also needing a piano teacher. Kindly let me know if you are available. My phone number is *

Moderated by Christine 7 years ago
Reason : please share your contact details privately. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
maryamalireza wrote:

Hi, I have a 5 year old daughter who loves playing piano, and was taking lessons with a Russian teacher previously who was very happy with her focus and potential.  I am looking for a piano teacher here in Jeddah. 

I also have a 12 year old daughter who takes vocal lessons, and would now like to learn the guitar, so I'm looking for a guitar teacher as well.

Thanks

Hi Maryam,
Do you mind to share the teacher for vocal lesson?

Thank you

My wife is a qualified piano teacher and has been giving lessons for over 3 decades. She is 67+.

We live in Al Rehab District in Jeddah and she usually visits her students home to teach. You may contact her directly to discuss your daughters needs.

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the Music classes in Jeddah section of the website. Thank you

Hello,
My name is Noor I'm looking for a piano teach privet lessons preferably at the morning, please let me know if you can, or if you know someone
thank you
regards,
Noor Alqaim

Hi Noorqaim,

could you please drop an advert in the Music classes in Jeddah section of the website please ?

Interested members will contact you.

Thanks in advance,
Bhavna

will do
thank you

Hello we have 2 piano teachers one male one female with 12 years of experience. The male teacher can come to your house the female teacher teaches in her house only. If you wish to contact us for further details.

Hello dear amal
I am looking for a piano teacher and I saw you writing that you found one. Can you please provide me with her contacts if possible?
Thank you

Looking for a piano teacher for my 13 year old daughter that can come to the house or my daughter can go to it dosent really matter,has a good experience in teaching

yes hello I'm looking for a piano teacher with good experience can you please send me the female teacher number thank you

hello can u send me her number pls so I could contact her

i am a professor of violin and piano> if you want , you can send me an Email .
Prof. Dr. Wael  Sedky

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Proposing or promoting your own services ??

We are setting up a Music Studio Academy in one of the western compounds in Al Nahdah District in jeddah for teaching theory and practicals of music for all instruments based on western English music genre's. We need professional music tutors to work with us on a part time basis on weekday evenings and weekends to supplement this cause. Message below if interested or mail me at ***

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the open forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system if necessary. Thank you

If someone has any piano teachers in mind, can you please send me their details? Thanks.

Hello I would like to take classes with the female teacher?

KIndly send your contact details so that the studio can send you the planned training schedule

Good day.
Yes I know a great music female teacher.
She have 35 years experience in music.
But she is in Ukraine.
If you arrange the visa so no problem she is coming.

Thank you

Send it where?

Hi everyone........ I am looking for a guitar teacher.
Let me know if you have any contact
Thanks.

Hello,

I am just following the thread as I am interested in drama lessons. Could you please give me more details and how to reach the person that gives drama lessons?

Hi ,
Can you please share the piano teacher if you recommend it?
Many thanks

Hello,

We are looking for a piano teacher for a male with intellectual disability. For more details and if you are willing to help, please contact ********,

Thanks for collaboration,

Hello salwasat,

Welcome to expat.com!

Kindly note that for security reasons, it is not advised to share contact details on the forum.

I hope that other members will recommend good piano teachers to you soon1f609.svg

You may also create an advert on Jeddah classifieds> classes> music classes.

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team