Housing in Egypt

Hi,

our new housing in Egypt section is now available.

You can now post all your housing offers and requests in this new section.

Do not hesitate to share your thoughts and suggestions with us, your feedback is appreciated ;)

Thanks,

Julien

I guess its a very good idea Julien, as many expats here are looking for accommodation here in Egypt.

very good , i was searching for new home in maadi close to metro station ,,, i will check it :)

[Moderated]

it seem to have more egyptian on this site then exprat just makes you wonder what are you looking for on a site like this if you not exprat ...

You are right Americanqueen , I get a lots of young Egiptian Man that want to leave Egipt ,,cuz I am in Usa?I love Egipt but I am not Looking for one young man on the net,,Hello if I wanted A young Man to bring him here and give him a green card I would not be in this group is ridicoulous,,Find your own destiny with out using ppl..yukkk,

yes and the funny thing is they really think many american woman are dumb and will do this for them , give me a break these man are so fake , but the other side i have seen it happen in the usa too where woman who have no class or respect for themself do this for these fake man  and what is funny is come on now i know i am not pefect but i am 50 and if some young guy hits on me do i really believe he looking for real love hahah i have a rule if you do not love your country and want to stay where your from do not bother me i am the visa dept hahah :lol:

Mirtajaz wrote:

You are right Americanqueen , I get a lots of young Egiptian Man that want to leave Egipt ,,cuz I am in Usa?I love Egipt but I am not Looking for one young man on the net,,Hello if I wanted A young Man to bring him here and give him a green card I would not be in this group is ridicoulous,,Find your own destiny with out using ppl..yukkk,

Mirtajaz, you are totally right. and I hate to see young boys are trying to use you or any other person to go out of Egypt, and I hate to see Egyptian people wants to go out and find another place to live in. I wants to live in Italy because I like Italy so much, not because I am searching for any opportunity away from Egypt.
any way hope you are not disturbed any more.
Also wish if you could visit Egypt to see different people than who sends you these silly request. :)

Hello guys,

You are off topic here.

ps: please do not hesitate to use the "Report link" to inform us of any inappropriate content on the website.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Just to remind that the topic of this thread is sharing your thoughts and suggestions on our new Housing in Egypt section.

Thank you,
Christine

One bedroom available in a 2 bedrooms houseboat with a spacious rooftop and a garden on the Nile river. A unique and very relaxing view and atmosphere, i don't have to mention that!
-2 bathrooms
-2 bedrooms
- 1 big kitchen
-TV
-ACs
-Satellite
-Washing machine
-Internet

It's located in kitkat square, opposite to Zamalek (5 mins walk or with a boat as I love to do!). It is a central spot between Downtown, Doki, and Zamalek. Grocery, cafes, and restuarants are all around. You will be sharing the house with a 30 years old Egyptian male, working as a fine artist. Rent is 2950 EGP per month, plus bills.
The landlord is a nice person.

PS: It is a very different living experience inside Cairo. love this place!:)

Is any body here?

Hi Hagras > Did you read Julien's post?

You should post your advert in the shared accommodation in Egypt section.

Thank you.

No I didn't,  but thank you anyways!