Fiancee Visa

I think it can be done both ways just sign on the end part. But for me,mine was handwritten as i was excited and inspired to write about it for the application :)

thanks stephy25 :)

Shennils,Same experience though i applied in April 2014, am hoping for the visa next month which will be my 18th month, it's been a long wait i tell you

hello everyone, im going to get a cenomar for my  fiancée visa application  but I am confused on  what purpose should I write, should it be for fiancée visa or for marriage? thank you guys for the help.

your reason is to marriege

thank you carla40

Hi girls, applied Sept 2014 and got fiancee visa last week, it took me nearly 13 months.. but I didnt receive any monthly emails or any confirmation that UDI received my application after we sent documents, but last week I got email for the first time and they said it was approved! We have booked for politi appointment already.. Good luck girls and dont loose hope.. As i heard from other friends of mine UDI see mostly on yearly lønn inntekt and your partner should have 100% jobb

Good morning everyone I'm glad I read all posted here. I file fiancé visa this month I hope soon I got news from embassy I need it so badly.

Hello everyone!
I really need some information regarding my application that has been rejected. Just received an email today from embassy. What should I do???

hi ove_joy..

i am so sorry to hear about the rejection :(

following a denied application, you have 2 options:
- you can either file an appeal (free) or
- submit a new application

in my opinion, its much better to appeal first since this is free.. on the rejection letter, the reason for rejection is stated there.. for UDI to re-consider your application,  you need to present new documents to support why you disagree with the reason they provided as rejection.. but please mind that this is a one-time shot so make sure u carefully file ur appeal.. u can either be granted a permit after an appeal or if after reviewing ur new documents, UDI still believe that they had made the right decision, then they will forward ur case to the Immigration Appeals Board  (UNE)..

you can read more about appeals on decision here: Appealing a Decision - www.UDI.no

Ove_joy27 wrote:

Hello everyone!
I really need some information regarding my application that has been rejected. Just received an email today from embassy. What should I do???

What did they tell you the reason for the rejection of your application? Did you fail to submit some important necessary documents or did you or your fiancé not satisfy some of the conditions required to be granted a fiancé visa?

You might want to appeal the decision----you have to explain why you believe the decision they gave you was incorrect...and you have to have new information or documents to back up your case, otherwise your appeal would be rejected as well.

If you don't have new information for your case, then perhaps you should wait until you are able to meet the requirements before you reapply.

Hi,Anne!
I am new to forum but upon reading all the write ups here I found yours interesting because u have not waited for a long time for your fiance permit approval.
By the way,my fiance and I are planning to lodge a fiance permit application this comming January 2016 on his second visit to Philippines.He visited me last September 16 and spent 2 weeks together  and on his second visit he will be with me for 3 weeks..lately we decided to get married in Norway in June 2016.
He is single and never been married,Marine Engr.working as Seaman and I am a working as a Police Officer in the Philippines ,single and never been married..I already have my passport,birth certificate,  and cenomar but not yet on red ribbon..My fiance has the supporting docs with him too.
I'm curious why some waited for a long time up to 13 mos and you for a month only...I'd Like to ask if how long did you wait for appointment to embassy from the date you applied online..I am worried coz I don't want to wait for a year for the visa is there something you can advise on what to do or perhaps share what you did that made your apllication approved for a short period of time.
I hope to hear from you soon
Thanks

Good evening everyone I just want to ask here about some file fiancé visa if Visa center in  Makati they do a biometric or took a picture? Please help thanks..

hi lovlov.

biometrics and photos are only taken for schengen visa type c (tourist and visitor's visa).. VFS don't take photos and biometrics for residence permit applications (family reunification  for spouse or fiancée, work permit, etc)... this is because once the residence permit is approved, you will have to report to the police when you get to Norway.. thats when your picture and biometrics will be taken for the residence card..

hope this helps. :)

Thank you pheebz for the information..I am still waiting my visa soon 2 months not yet email.:(.

Thanks Pheebz for the information, I still waiting I hope everything will be okay soon 2 months I am waiting the result of my app.

hi lovlov...

dont lose hope.. ;) mine got approved for almost 3 months... you can try visit my other thread about waiting times.. a lot had shared their waiting time there.. you can also share yours :)

click here: Case Processing times for applications in the Philippines

lov lov wrote:

Thanks Pheebz for the information, I still waiting I hope everything will be okay soon 2 months I am waiting the result of my app.

hi lov lov ... I am also a fiance visa applicant .. i applied last July 10, 2015 at VFS Office... and got my visa approved last OCTOBER 16, 2015. been 3 months waiting for my fiance visa.. The reason why it takes 3 months because the UDI says that theyre just waiting for VANDEL ATEST and it takes 2 months waiting for that...

u can do follow up if u want to know whats going on with ur papers now...
goodluck and hope all applicants who r waiting will have good news soon...

Thanks Nelly and Pheebs you guys are kind thanks nelly and enjoy in Norway God bless! also to you Pheebs thanks!

Hi lov lov, I have question what are folloqing documents that you submit in applying for fiancé visa? cause next year I'm planning to apply. can you give some reference for that? I would be glad to hear from you . Thank you...

In google you can type req. of family immigration visa to Norway there you can see all needed list to bring. Goodluck!

hi ghingron

like my response to you on the other thread, everything there is to know about the visa and its requirements are in www.udi.no/en.. this is the website of UDI which is Norway's Immigration bureau... also, you need to check the Norwegian Embassy website here: www.norway.ph for specific instructions to Philippine applicants..

pheebz0501 wrote:

Hi Ghingron.

first of all, congratulations on ur up-comming marriage :) and welcome to expat-blog
application for a visa to Norway is easy and not that expensive, since the norway embassy do not endorse or allow visa agents... but a lot of reading is required... the most important website you need to be for visa information will be www.UDI.no, UDI is the Norwegian immigration authority.

hope this helps and i wish you all the best ;)

original post here: click link

Hi Guys

MO86 wrote:

Shennils,Same experience though i applied in April 2014, am hoping for the visa next month which will be my 18th month, it's been a long wait i tell you

Hi M086, Have you or your Husband been called in for an interview? or have you just been receiving the automated emails up until the 'not yet finalised' email you got all through your 18months wait? Just need to know if it can take as much as 18 months without a proper update(non-automated email) or call for interview.

Hi guys, ok here's the thing I did apply for tourist visa and it was approved in just 3 days and next month I'm going to Norway.  do I need to attend CFO seminar?

Thanks,

Ghingron wrote:

Hi guys, ok here's the thing I did apply for tourist visa and it was approved in just 3 days and next month I'm going to Norway.  do I need to attend CFO seminar?

Thanks,

No. you dont need to attend the CFO seminar and registration if its just a tourist visa since you intend to return and you are just gonna have a vacation.

CFO registration is just for EMIGRANTS (filipinos migrating to another country, either for work or residence)... after registration and with an approved immigration visa, you will get a CFO sticket with an Emigrant number on your passport.. below is a sample image..

CFO seminar is for filipinos married or planning to marry a foreigner and/or settle in a foreign country, which is like PDOS for OFWs.. however, if u plan to get married or is already married to a foreigner (or former filipino in another country), you then have to attend the seminar.. i've been told that the CFO seminar certificate is part of the requirements of DFA for ammendment of passport (for change name after marriage).. tho the sticker will only be put on ur passport after u get an approved immigration visa..

I had been a tourist to Norway, including my child... Philippine immigration never asked for CFO sticker when we are just on tourist visas..

hope this helps :)

http://s19.photobucket.com/albums/b159/yummyfries/107ccd24.jpg

no u dont need cfo for tourist visa

Hi, we were called for interview on our 14th month of waiting but police delayed until the 16 month, anyway we got the visa after waiting 18  months 6 days

MO86 wrote:

Hi, we were called for interview on our 14th month of waiting but police delayed until the 16 month, anyway we got the visa after waiting 18  months 6 days

Congratulations m086!

Hi everyone!

This coming thursday   i will go to embassy  to submit my papers for fiancée visa,im lil bit confused about the description  of relationship.me and my fiancée,we will write our description of  relationship  separately?coz what i did is i made two copies of what i've answer in the questionaire and the other one i let him signed at the end also.thanks in advance to those who will answer this!God  Bless and have a nice day everyone!

Hi princessmay,

The description of relationship with your fiancé  according to you as applicant. .he don't need to write in another page😊...

Good luck for the application 😊have a nice day

Hi Princessmay,

The checklist says:
-a description of the relationship and marriage plans from the applicant and the reference person

You and your fiance need to write separately about the description of your relationship and the questionnaire will be answered and signed by you only.

Thanks for the reply! :)

Hei alle sammen ☺ I applied for family immigration for those who are getting married yesterday December 17, 2015. Waiting game is on for me. 😁

Goodluck Angel!

@tam24 Thank you 😊 are you also waiting?

ım happy for you ....

@Angel nope, Im already done with the process. Hope you will get your res card soon..Just be patient and PRAY!

@Tam thanks tam. I hope too. :-) I went to udi's website and they said processing time is up to 13 months. :-O

hi angel

did you submit your application in Norway?

some get answers earlier than that.. . just be patient and i wish you get answer soon :)