Study visa delay

Hi
I`ve applied study visa  for graduate diploma a month back under IPP category through an agent but no update on my application till date,though it takes only two week uippr ipp category.
What to do?

If your agent has submitted your application. Your agent would have a PIN from INZ for you to set up an online user account to access your application status. Ask your agent for the PIN.

Ok,Thanks for reply.
I asked already,but they said that they contact embassy and  your application is under process.

If your agent is a licensed immigration advisor then they should have presented you with a client agreement which would specify when they will contact you in the process. You should pressurise them for an answer to ensure that they are making contact with INZ on your behalf. If you have an online login then you could access that and see if there are any status updates. Failing that, contact the nearest INZ office. Certainly the whole point of the IPP was to make the process faster.
http://www.immigration.govt.nz/NR/rdonl … ne2015.pdf

I havenot got any updates on my visa yet ..i hav applied underr ipp category on 18 sept?? What to do

Shantibastola wrote:

I havenot got any updates on my visa yet ..i hav applied underr ipp category on 18 sept?? What to do

Be patient...

Hi. Did you get the answer? how long it took? Thank you!

Hope it all worked out Shantibastola :top: