Experience about interviews

Please i am new in this blog and i would like to ask if anyone has experienced phone interview for HMC through IBM? Please can anyone share his or her experience on this and how long does it take to get official offer letter and next procedure. Thanks in advance for your valuable reply.

Hello tazzy
Per my research IBM works with HMC,and i have gone through the phone calls and stuffs,if u havent done an interview yet ,they will ask u to send your documents,after,they gone through,u will have a skype interview,then the process of waiting for the offer letter start if you qualify,
All the best as you go through the process

Thanks prnc, i have done the phone interview, i have completed the online assessments through hmc website, i have filled the online application they emailed to me via hmc website and they have negotiated the package with me verbally and i am in Qatar. Please base on all what i have gone through, what could be the next step. Can you share more experience of yours pls.

You will have an interview with HMC hiring manager,be prepared per your field of application,probably skype interview,then after you have passed the inteview they will notify you,IBM,then for more documents from your previous employers,certificate of employment,have them ready,like to prove u were working there,all in all after you are done ,u join the quee to wait for the offer letter

Tazzy

Next step is submitting your documents remember to attest them and then they will do credentialing I have gone through the same phase If u tell me what department u are going to work for medical city?  If medical city then I can check

Thanks waseemh115, i have submitted all my certificates and passport copy and would i still undergo another interview or not? Thanks for all the contribution so far from prnc and waseemh115.

U are welcome,

prnc is right you will have a interview with hiring manager , all the best i can understand what you are going through ,

Hello waseem115
Quick question?
Do you may be have an idea how long it take to get an offer letter from HMC through IBM
Thanksvin advance

Hi Everyone

I wanted to know more about the Skype interview with the hiring manager...like how long is it for? type of questions they ask? how best to prepare for them?

In regards to the offer letter is that negotiable? Also does anyone know the average salary package for a Pharmacist for HMC?

Any response is much appreciated thanks

Hello everyone,

I created a new thread from some of your posts on the Doha forum since these posts are somehow off-topic on the other thread.

You will be able to share your experiences easily on this new thread.

Best of luck,
Bhavna

Thank you Bhavna for that, really appreciate it

Hello, I have a telephone interview with IBM for a position at HMC and they are asking me to send a copies of passport, Degree Certificate(s) in a pdf format.
Wandering if I should forward these documents at this moment as I was told there will be another interview coming from hiring manager from HMC.  Is it secure to share the personal document specially passport information at this stage with the recruiter? Is it a standard approach? Is IBM a tested partner of HMC recruitment process?
Please let me know form your experience.

Thanks in advance

Mahmud
Canada

Hi Mahmud,
It's genuine process if it came from IBM according to my experience and you can submit the documents because that will be the process. I wish you all the best.

MMCanDoha wrote:

Hello, I have a telephone interview with IBM for a position at HMC and they are asking me to send a copies of passport, Degree Certificate(s) in a pdf format.
Wandering if I should forward these documents at this moment as I was told there will be another interview coming from hiring manager from HMC.  Is it secure to share the personal document specially passport information at this stage with the recruiter? Is it a standard approach? Is IBM a tested partner of HMC recruitment process?
Please let me know form your experience.

Thanks in advance

Mahmud
Canada

Topic Linked with Hamad Medical Hospital qatar