Vacancies

Good Day

My name is Therisha Naicker. I am from South Africa. I have just arrived from a 2 weeks hoilday in Mauritius.
I must say the island is beautiful, the people are very friendly and helpful. I would love to work in Mauritius.
Please can someone assist with any vacancies that i can apply for.

www.myjob.mu you can have a look on this website. i dunno what are your skills and education level etc so this is the only thing i can suggest you. hope it helps you.

Jio

Hi Therisha

Members of expatblog, including me, would be willing to assist you in securing a job here. Indeed, I provide Human Resource collaboration to quite some companies in Mauritius.

However, without a clear knowledge of your profile, it would be a quite a wonder to get you something. You can private mail me yours, if you so wish.

Cheers

Vayid

hi therisha.

nice meeting you. what u doing?

rishi

Hi

Nice to meet you too. I livw and work in South Africa.

thank for your quick mail. How is s.africa. R u looking opportunity work and live in Mauritius.When u planning to come over here.

Regards
RISHI

Yes im looking for a job in Mauritius .

hi do u have an facebook account. which sector u looking for a job.

Regards\
rishi

Hi , any sector but in the administrative field.

can you send me your cv on [email protected].

regards
rishi

do u know of any companies that i can apply too?

there is lot of companies, depend your salary expectations, The issue will be of work permit. if you are in business visas it is easy for you to look for a job on the spot. There is lot of things to take into considerations. As admin job salaries varies from 15 to 20 k.

Can you share me your cv , i can see your experience regarding same. You can even chat wiht me on FB.Daby rishi.