I want to work in singapore

I am a female from Pakistan. I have done Masters in English Literature as well as I am a Law graduate. I have a sheer interest in National development programs to empower marginalized section of the society as a first graded community of the society for which I have been doing women empowerment, child protection, Protection need assessment Simulations for refugees and IDPs community to safeguard them. I have worked for UNHCR as a lawyer and Focal person of SGBV for Afghan refugees . As an SGBV/ GBV focal person my responsibility was to ensure prevention, response, and refugee status determination by making Liaison with local staff, local partners and service providers for sustainable, quality interventions. I had been providing managerial services as a GBV/Protection focal person for field operations. I have travelled extensively for field work to organize GBV/SGBV workshops. Now I want to wark in Singapore. Kindly give me a chance to work for national development program

I want to work in NGO sector in Singapore as I have already worked with United Nations High commissioner of Refugees.

Seemeen:
- What help do you expect from this Internet forum (when getting a job offer here is clearly unrealistic)?

This site also has a job ad section (although I doubt that is frequented by NGOs).

Seemeen:  The ONLY way to find a job is by sending well-written applications to suitable employers.

Seemeen: As you probably know if you have done your job research properly, Singapore does not take in any refugees ever. Therefore jobs in that field are rare to non-existent.
You are probably well advised to search elsewhere instead.

Thank u. What if I ask for a job in English Teaching. I have done Masters in English language and literature and I have experience of teaching in university as well. What do you suggest.
Regards,

English is the medium of instruction in all schools in Singapore. So there's little scope for English for beginners.
You could teach English literature, I guess, if you have an educational degree (this is required!).
Contact MoE (Singapore's Ministry of Education) to enquire whether your degree is recognised.
Jobs in all public schools are also filled by MoE. For private schools you need to apply directly at the school.

thank u for updates.