Can anybody tell me about the online shopping sites?

hey  guys..

please update me about online shopping sites. where i can get  varieties of collections..

thank you..

You can search snapdeal, flipkart, amazon, myntra, shopclues, homeshop18 or naaptol....

hey  i am parab from mumbai..

I would like to tell you if you are preferable for online shopping then definitely go for the wholesalehungama.com ,
you will get all types off collections and will enjoy  this site,,  :) thank you

Flip kart is most used by customers, Next is eBay and Amazon.

there are many site. you can use any of one[link moderated]

u can look for flipkart.com, myntra.com, amazon,in, ebay.in, yepme.com

hi
the best online shopping site is reload.in.It is proving some cash back offer. :)

Well as this question is on India Forum then I suppose you are looking for India Online Shopping Portals. So here is the list which are like bluechip sites in India :-

1. flipkart.com
2. Amazon.in and Junglee.in
3. Snapdeal
4. Jabong and Mytra
5. Ebay.in
6. Olx and quikr [classified's]

Plus there are many more but you can trust them.

Regards,
Jatin

hi
nice post in present days so many online  shopping site are the and proving coupons like cash back offer amazon,flip cart,reload.in, sanpdeal

There are lots of online shopping sites , I am sharing my best online shopping site list :
1. flipkart.com
2. Amazon.in
3. Snapdeal
4. Jabong
5. Ebay.in
6. homeshop18.com
7.zovi.com
8.Planeteves.com

lenskart.com
myntra(on mobile app)
bewakoof.com

Online shopping has become a popular trend in India now. People have been enjoying the convenience of having their order shipped right to their doorstep. Check out SangamDirect.Com. It is a fastest growing online grocery shopping supermarket in Delhi & Bangalore with 100% superior quality products. It's easy to shop and most importantly you will get free same day delivery in Delhi & Bangalore.

Hello,
if you are interested for online shopping,than there are various online stores in india also, you can go for flipkart, amazon, snapdeal or may more.But you should be updated about that which sites are providing best offers and customer services.That will help you to find a best one.Thank you.:)