Let's form a musical band.

Hey guys,

If you are not too busy, let's get together and play songs for fun. I live in Lad Prao area. There is a studio for rent nearby. Or if you have a sound proof room for rehearsal, I can contribute a Marshall AS50D amplifier.
Btw, I play piano and sax.

Jay

Hi and welcome on board Jay!

That's a great idea. You can also post an advert in Bangkok classifieds under Community> Artists, musicians!

Regards
Armand

Cool, I'm up for that, I play sax but my horn is in UK at the mo waiting to get sent over.

Katie

fyi: 'The Music is Over'

http://seattle99.wordpress.com/2011/06/ … c-is-over/

I'm ONLY suggesting, you guys need to be careful.

Realfairy wrote:

Cool, I'm up for that, I play sax but my horn is in UK at the mo waiting to get sent over.

Katie

Great, what kind of sax you are using? what kind of music you play?
and if you play sax, then i have to go back to my piano. but i can think of one song THE ONE YOU LOVE by Glen Frey. this song has a very sexy sax at the beginning, in the middle and at the end.

Btw, if you have mouth piece with you now, you can use my horn. i don't think you wanna use my mouth piece. but if you are willing to, i won't let you anyway.

Jay,

hey there, i stay in ramkhamhaeng, i play drums.. wat genres you into.. i like rock, blues, jazz, metal n abit of pop.. oh yeah djent too.  i dont mind doing a jam session or something. just to have fun...

kevin

Wow great work Jay.
Finally a great subject as it's kind of boring in this web site now as subjects are always visa; cost of living, where to stay and jobs.
I fully understand the feelings of musicians having a jam with their instruments. How I wish I'm not tone deaf otherwise I love to be part of it.
Music is international language that flows from the heart and blood carries it.
Wish all of you have a great time playing. I'm a fan of violin; harp; sax and piano.

NIce!! I know to play a bit of guitar,but I love music.. I can sing Jazz,RnB and pop..