Finding A Sponsor For My Immigration Process

Hello , How are you doing guys , i hope everything is fine with you . i am trying to contact with ppl who live in USA , Since i Need help , i am married to a USA Citizen since 2013 and we are in the middle of an Immigration Process but the Problem is my wife doesn't make enough and we don't know anyone who could help and we are stuck in this for a year now , its really stressful and Costing Us a lot since my wife has to come here once a while and on the other hand its gonna be so hard for the both of us to live in Egypt since my wife already has her place where we can stay but in Egypt we gonna have to make it from the beginning specially with my low income , so if you and /or you know someone who could help us pls contact me thxx in advance

Nobody in their right mind is going to sponsor a stranger for an visa.  A sponsor assumes financial responsibility for you until you either leave or adjust your status, and it's enforceable by law.  Also, they must usually justify WHY they are sponsoring someone, meaning, there must be an established relationship, like a family member.

You would be best advised not to attempt to solicit a sponsor.  If you don't have the means to migrate to the USA, that should be a sign.

Romaniac
Expat.com Expat Advisors Team

What about your wife's family?

Hot greetings there!! I live in Ethiopia for now. My name is Fikadu. I prefer to live in USA since 2010. because of political and financial crisis in our Country. I hope everyone can understand what is going on in Africa. Specially Ethiopia. Not the people, not the Land, but, the leaders. The governing party. We shout for democracy, human rights. But , no one can hear us. everyone of the younger like me is read for bullet if we ask for right. So please, assist me in anyway and let me live in America(blessed land). I have got my  baclelor degree in Physical Education in 2006. I have one kid.

Fikemu wrote:

Hot greetings there!! I live in Ethiopia for now. My name is Fikadu. I prefer to live in USA since 2010. because of political and financial crisis in our Country. I hope everyone can understand what is going on in Africa. Specially Ethiopia. Not the people, not the Land, but, the leaders. The governing party. We shout for democracy, human rights. But , no one can hear us. everyone of the younger like me is read for bullet if we ask for right. So please, assist me in anyway and let me live in America(blessed land). I have got my  baclelor degree in Physical Education in 2006. I have one kid.

May be difficult,   there is no shortage of gym  teachers in the USA.  Word is, if you can't do, then teach, and if you can't teach then teach gym.

mohamed Salah 90 wrote:

Hello , How are you doing guys , i hope everything is fine with you . i am trying to contact with ppl who live in USA , Since i Need help , i am married to a USA Citizen since 2013 and we are in the middle of an Immigration Process but the Problem is my wife doesn't make enough and we don't know anyone who could help and we are stuck in this for a year now , its really stressful and Costing Us a lot since my wife has to come here once a while and on the other hand its gonna be so hard for the both of us to live in Egypt since my wife already has her place where we can stay but in Egypt we gonna have to make it from the beginning specially with my low income , so if you and /or you know someone who could help us pls contact me thxx in advance

Sponsorship for the purpose of immigration carries with it some very serious financial, civil and legal responsibilities. One of those is to guarantee the financial sufficiency for the sponsored individual for the entire stay. That means if they can't support themselves then the sponsor must. Also the sponsor must guarantee that the individual will leave the country when the visa expires or is revoked. Failure to do one or the other can lead to criminal charges for the sponsor.

It is for the two above reasons that people do not sponsor individuals they are not related to or have not known for many years. Also USCIS will be looking for such a relationship that can be proven between the sponsor and sponsored individual.

Do you really think you're going to find a sponsor here? I can tell you that you won't.

Cheers,
James
Expat-blog Experts Team

mohamed Salah 90 wrote:

Can't your wife's family sponsor you?  If not, then your future in the USA is doomed.

mohamed Salah 90 wrote:

Unless the visa laws have changed after she got married, or there was a late change of plan regarding where you will live, or her income has taken a turn for the worse, it was her responsibility to ensure she ticked all the requirements for sponsorship, including the financial, before the marriage. I'm not here trying to sound like a smarty-pants, but I find it hard to sympathize as it seems to me it was a rushed marriage, without thought given to the obvious question of - "Can I bring him here? Do I meet all the requirements?".

XB23 wrote:
mohamed Salah 90 wrote:

Unless the visa laws have changed after she got married, or there was a late change of plan regarding where you will live, or her income has taken a turn for the worse, it was her responsibility to ensure she ticked all the requirements for sponsorship, including the financial, before the marriage. I'm not here trying to sound like a smarty-pants, but I find it hard to sympathize as it seems to me it was a rushed marriage, without thought given to the obvious question of - "Can I bring him here? Do I meet all the requirements?".

Have to agree with this harsh assessment.