New members of the Italy forum, introduce yourself here – 3rd quarter of 2015

Hello there!

Thank you for your reply! Is your name Victoria? Nice to meet you. My name is Famela. Are you living in Italy at the moment? Where are you from?

Hello,

I am looking for an agent in Italy working on commissions basis and a bonus client contract to sell our product - see

watertogo.it

If you are interested please let me know then I will send the agent contract and have a Skype chat.

Thanks
Stefan

HI EVERYONE, I am an English teacher in an international school in Naples area (Lagi Patria). I would love to find friends to share my interests with, maybe just a walk and a coffee.

Hi! Famela,

Hi guys. I am italian but I just came back from Botswana. My 2 Kids are looking  for English  Mother tongue Kids  to play with. We Live in MILAN. They are 5 And 4. Who wants to play with  us ?

Hello,

I am Giovanni from Brescia. I have just come back from Philippines and in 2016 I will move there to establish a newco.
I wish you all the best in Italy.
If you need whatever information about my country, don't hesitate to contact me.

Ciao

Hello,

I am Giovanni from Brescia. I have just come back from Philippines and in 2016 I will move there to establish a newco.
I wish you all the best in Italy.
If you need whatever information about my country, don't hesitate to contact me.

Ciao

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=529747

Thanks!

Closed