Work permit

Hi I'm from Bangladesh and i like to go there for work. How I can apply from Bangladesh and get visa.

Apply for a job. You can only get a work visa if you already have a job waiting for you....meaning a signed contract.

Hi

Hello Noor-a-alam,

Don't get your hopes up too high about obtaining a visa of any kind for the USA. Like most other western countries their immigrations authorities (USCIS) now uses a list of "preferred countries", that is to say a list of countries that are LEAST likely to produce refugees, and thus false refugee claims, when deciding to issue visas. Bangladesh IS NOT on that list, because unfortunately your fellow countrymen are extremely prone to making refugee claims whenever they travel abroad, most of which are susequently denied.

Unfortunately, the few that try to find ways around immigrations regulations only end up ruining everything for the majority of their countrymen who are trying to immigrate through the proper means.

Cheers,
James
Expat-blog Experts Team

Hi James, how about South Africans and Portugal? are they likely to get work permits?

Teresa_Dos wrote:

Hi James, how about South Africans and Portugal? are they likely to get work permits?

Ask was quoted, one must have a job offer, cannot come to USA to start looking.