Meeting new people in Cracow

Hello,

I'm Marta. I'm native Polish. I bet you'll ask yourself why I registered to this website since I'm not an expat. Well, to tell the truth, I am hoping to meet new people, make new friends I could talk to through emails or any other way. I'm actually interested in improving my English skills. I don't have many opportunities to meet foreigners here in Cracow. I'm really frustrated not to be able to exchange opinions with people from around the world. I used to do it when I was studying at Montpellier University, in France but since the day I returned back home, everything has changed a little bit.
Anyway, if you're interested, please feel free to send me a message.

Welcome on Expat.com marta88,

I hope that you will establish lot of wonderful contacts via our web community!

Regards :)

Hi Marta...My name is Ted....I am currently living in Kazimierz...i am from New Orleans.....would love to meet for english/polish language classes..or just for coffe or a beer.I am an artist and will be here 3 more months:) painting this beautiful city...email me at artbytheo@hotmail if you wish to meet. Have a great day!!!  Ted:):)

Hi:)
Im looking to move to Krakow this summer to teach English and would love to meet new people,especially Polish people!!I have a Polish fiance and we plan to be there by August at the very latest!I would be very grateful for any correspondance and if you could help with any advice etc...that would be great:))
Nice to meet you and hope to hear from you soon!
By the way,my name is Richard:)

Hi! Do you want to meet foreigners only, or are homies considered either ;)?
best regards,

Jacek

Hi Jacek!!

Nice to meet you!I just want to make as many new friends as possible,whatever their nationality!I plan to stay in Poland for many years and so it would be great to get some advice,information and such from people who live there!However,I welcome anyone to contact me!

All the best and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Richard

Hi Jacek,

I'm interested in any contact either with foreigners or with Poles. I welcome any person who would be kind enough to talk about anything.
Have a nice day.
:)

Nice to meet you.
I have a million questions to ask of Krakow life etc...I am so excited at the prospect of fulfilling my dream move later this year and would love to meet new people!
Drop me a line if anyone wants to chat:)

Richard

Hi Marta,

I just moved to Krakow recently. I was born and grew up in England but my parents are Polish. I just finished my PhD in the US and am now about to start teaching in Krakow. I speak Polish but am new to the city and looking to meet people my age who share similar interests. Would love to get together for coffee sometime if you'd like. Also any Americans or Brits out there please get in touch. Paula

Hi, I'm also in Cracow doing my erasmus there, Come on there is a lot of opportunties to meet international student or peoples . Cracow is full of foreigner !

Hello!

We are expats from Russia, Costa-Rica and Ukraine. And we will see you with pleasure!
We work as the teachers in Aiesec in Universitat Economicny

Write to me on adress [email protected] And we will speak about the date and place)

Rina

Welcome on Expat.com Rina :)

Hi, Marta! I know you wrote long time ago but IŽm new here... IŽm from Spain, and I arrived Kraków last Saturday.. IŽm going to study Sociology here this year, as an Erasmus student ^^.
Although my flatmates are great (theyŽre Poles), they are workers and students, so they havenŽt got much free time, and IŽd love to meet Polish people because I want to discover this city and your customs...
So, if youŽre still looking for someone to talk with, IŽm here!!

Hola everyone,

I am thinking in going to Krakow and I want to meet up with people for a beer or coffee .... Anyone interested?

Hi Folks

If you have no plans...we have our weekly ex-pat get together tonight at Cheers Pub,Grodzka 31...not far from rynek!
Everyone is welcome,all nationalities,its just an informal gathering to make new friends for people new to Krakow...exchange experiences,give advice etc...and its warm cosy atmosphere...we start around 8pm!!!

Rich

Hello Marta

My name is Menas i am living here in germany i have a polish friends but unfortuently they are not living in caracow they are explained me how much this city is Beautiful i would like to go some day to see carcow around the amazing and espectaculares attractive sights there i would be more pleasre marta if we have a more contact through facebook ( Menas raul ) it is the easist and fastest social cotact :) i would be pleasure if u r telling me more about Cracow and polish poeople are sooo nice and really kind  !!!

englishmaninkrakow wrote:

Hi Folks

If you have no plans...we have our weekly ex-pat get together tonight at Cheers Pub,Grodzka 31...not far from rynek!
Everyone is welcome,all nationalities,its just an informal gathering to make new friends for people new to Krakow...exchange experiences,give advice etc...and its warm cosy atmosphere...we start around 8pm!!!

Rich

Hi Rich.
I am Polish but my husband is English. We moved to Krakow some months ago and are keen to meet new people.
Is the weekly expats getting together still on? We would like to pop in.

Marzenna & Steve

englishmaninkrakow wrote:

Im looking to move to Krakow this summer to teach English and would love to meet new people,especially Polish people!!I have a Polish fiance and we plan to be there by August at the very latest!I would be very grateful for any correspondance and if you could help with any advice etc...that would be great:))
Nice to meet you and hope to hear from you soon!
By the way,my name is Richard:)

Hi Richard.
I hope you are in Krakow and enjoy life here.
I am Polish, but returned to home-country after 25 years of emigration (10 in Germany, 15 in the UK).
My English husband fell in love with Krakow and we moved 6 months ago. If you are here, it would be very nice to meet to some drinks or a dinner and share some of our common experiences.

Greetings,
Marzenna & Steve

Hi! I'm Marianna from Ukraine, I moved to Krakow 1,5 month ago for work. I'm interested in meeting new people, I'd like to find some friends here. My Polish is not good yet but I'm studying it :)

Hello all, I'm in krakow since last July and still don't know lot of people here, if you want just write me and we can organize a walk or a drink

Andrea

Hello Marii, hows the Polish classes going??  Im moving to Kracow in 3 weeks time and would be looking at some polish classes aswell..  Im from australia and was wondering if you could recommend a Polish class that you took.  Was it a helpful course?

Any information would be apreciated.  Hope your finding Poland a nice change from Ukraine:)
Thanks

Dan

hello, my name is Marek If you are looking for friend near by i'm first too offer my humble person ;)

hi
may name is masoud i am looking for a friend in krkaow 46 years old married but my family are not in poland.

hi there
it is pleasure to chat with you and exchange views.

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Off-topic. Please drop an advert in the Rooms for rent in Krakow section.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello! I'm visiting Krakow after two weeks. I need some advise and also make friends there.

Hello Marta!
I'm going to Krakow after one week.
Wish some advice.  Regards,
Josh

Hello ,

How are you
i am from Egypt 33 years, will be in krakow for business trip next week
if you still at krakow and you feel interested to advice/make new friendship , you can reply to me
also my email