Trying to arrange a collective meeting in Manama

Hi everybody!
I think we all were surprised to find such a big group of people. Thanks to all who came! It was a very good meeting with very nice people!

Mmmm... Cris, you said rock, but that is Metal. I am sure it will funny, but that's too much for me, especially taking into account that my link with Heavy Music started and finished with Europe when I was 13. :lol:

See u soon again!
Bye!

adamm wrote:
rm-london wrote:

See you all at 7pm at Don Vitos!

where are u been..we didn't see u at don vitos..

Hey, I was on my way to arriving, but received a call from back home and needed to sort out some family stuff. It's OK though now.

Hopefully this will happen again soon and I can make it…

when is the next meeting happening?? hopefully soon!

Surprise is a factor but was good.

:D hehe..

spaniardxxx wrote:

Hi everybody!
I think we all were surprised to find such a big group of people. Thanks to all who came! It was a very good meeting with very nice people!

Mmmm... Cris, you said rock, but that is Metal. I am sure it will funny, but that's too much for me, especially taking into account that my link with Heavy Music started and finished with Europe when I was 13. :lol:

See u soon again!
Bye!

Hello everyone,

just wondering if there are any plans for a meet up soon? I missed the last one due to some last minute news, but would definitely be interested in joining if another one were to happen.

With regards to what to do, perhaps a Brunch at the Diplomat?

i think we should come up with another meeting next week or the following? anyone up for it?

brunch sounds good; but anything goes..?

Im up for it ! Count me in!

Hi all - I'm in too.  I live and work in Khobar, so I can make it to a Wednesday night, Thursday or Friday event.  Looking forward to meeting some  new people:)

there doesnt seem to be too big of a response from ppl to go ahead with it...?! maybe we should just wait a few weeks to see if we can get more ppl to join in..but will keep u posted if anything seems to be happening..

The smaller the crowd better is to start with and increase the momentum.

you might be right - a field of dreams approach may be the way to go (if you arrange it, they will come!)

Hi,

My apologies for not responding sooner. Got held with a lot of things in the last few days. The list could go on!

I see there aren't much responses yet. Hopefully, when things in the Manama area peace out!

Cheers,
Cris

The collective meet up idea sounds awesome. Pity I just logged on today... New members still welcome? :) Appreciate any feedback on the next one!
Cheers

hey I would like to join and know where and when is the next meeting will he held?

Count me in for the next group meeting. :P

Hi all, I would like to join too.  When and where?

hey everyone..its been so long since this thread has been active...was just wondering if we could get organize a meeting next week?? its about time we all meet up again!? think the situation is much better and hoping we can get a good crowd this time?
looking fwd to hearing from you all soon! :)

shaz.muzi wrote:

hey everyone..its been so long since this thread has been active...was just wondering if we could get organize a meeting next week?? its about time we all meet up again!? think the situation is much better and hoping we can get a good crowd this time?
looking fwd to hearing from you all soon! :)

thnks for ur idea againg getogather, please tell the place to be gathering weekends probblly.

ya the situation in bahaian is very ok now. and getogather idea is very nice for lonly people.  it would be better if it is during nxt 3 days weekends.

well there is barely any response from people to get something going...lets see maybe people were away for easter/spring break...

lets hope we can get a good crowd!

hey guys, random googling got me to this forum. am 25, indian put up in juffair. would seriously want this forum cracking now. a quick look gives me a feel of this thread is dying. come on fellas, lets try catching up and have fun.!! drop in guys please.

Hey guys I am new to the group and would like to join and meet and be part of the group...anyone will suggest how to move ahead and when is the next joint meeting?

Helooo,

I am an Indian new to Bahrian, would love to join the meeting am in Juffair. Kindly let me know about next meeting.

Are these meetings still going on??

Hi , ALL
Could ,I join this meeting
where , When?

I'm in as well for your next meeting

am in

on 8 MARCH i will be at JJs resturant ,dinner and live music

JJ's Irish Pub and Restaurant 
timeoutbahrain.com/restaurants/reviews/18053

you are welcome all of you

[email protected]

whaooo, if any Ladies there, I ll be there also

:cheers:

hy everyone,
so is anyone in for the 8 march meeting?

im arranging a huge meeting this friday at the BIC around 3pm. come if you want to get in on the BIC action!

Hi to All,

I will be moving soon to bahrein but not yet sure when i will be working in the oilfield but i will be having days off and i like the idea of collective meeting

Best Regards

Hey how is the weekend

pronto ire a vivir a bahrein hay algun español o española viviendo alli ahora? gracias

belmoru wrote:

pronto ire a vivir a bahrein hay algun español o española viviendo alli ahora? gracias

I don't speak Spanish, but I hope you'll find Spanish-speaking people, in here. I'm sure there are.

Hola Belmoru y bienvenido al foro

Puede pasar a la sección en español haciendo clic en el banner en la parte superior derecha de la página.
Aquí está la parte Inglés, por lo que escribir en Inglés! ^ ^

A leerte en la otra parte !

(Sorry guys I just explained to Belmoru how to move o the Spanish corner ^^)

Olivier

Thanks Olivier ;)

Armand

Dear All,

Please include me in your group. i am new to bahrain, just passed 7 months.

Shall we arrange something for this weekend?
(Not Friday night, though; I'm watching the Barça).

Hello everyone,

Count me in!! I just found out about this thread and hope that there is a gathering happening soon. I have been in Bahrain for 8 months now, and would love to expand my social circle! hope to see all of you soon