Move to another country to see and experience something else

Hi All  :),

My name is Lisa, I am 28 and I am french.
I will arrive in Qatar by the end of the month to work in an engineering consultancy company. Previously I was living in London, and I decided to move to another country to see and experience something else.
I am now looking to share a flat with some others expat and of course meet some people and make the most of this new experience in Qatar which is at the moment both scary and exciting .

Lisa

Hello Lisa,

Welcome on board  :)

A new thread has been created from your post on the Qatar forum so that you may get better interactions with the members of this forum.

As far as accommodation, please drop an advert in the appropriate section : Shared accommodation in Qatar

All the very best,
Bhavna

Hi Lisa

Welcome on board.

You will have friends here in no time. The atmosphere here is so friendly and the people are decent .I wish you a happy stay in Qatar

hi , have u found someone to share the flat with? where your location exactly ,, im filipina but my bf is french ,  would love to have contact with you

juannemarie wrote:

hi , have u found someone to share the flat with? where your location exactly ,, im filipina but my bf is french ,  would love to have contact with you

No I haven't found someone to share a flat with yet, my venue has been postponed due to l'Eid so I will start to look for something once I will be in Doha which is going to be next week :)

Thank you  :) It is nice to have this kind of feedback on Qatar's life!

Thank you, I have just noticed that!

Hi Lisa,

I have just arrived in Doha too, and have found your conversation in PezB regarding food places very helpful & as was the information about mobile phone services.

Thanks.

If you do arrange an expat coffee chat up, please let me know, as I would like to meet some like minded people.

Cheers,

Ben Styles

Nothing organised so far ;) just give a shout when you will arrive!

Have arrived, but have not yet got myself a phone number and I am in the process of trying to figure out where I want to live.

Cheers,

Ben

Oh great.
I guess this will depend first on your budget, and then how many time you want to spend going to work, and finally what type of accommodation/lifestyle you are looking for :)
I am currently looking for an accommodation at the moment too. Feel free to contact me by private message if you want.

Hello everyone

@

Alexking768 wrote:

Bonjour Lisoune,

Je juste demenage dans un magnifique appart 2CAC , Al Gassar...proche de St Regis..
Je cherche un colocataire...pour cohabiter
Je viens de Montreal , Quebec, je suis Engenieur

Alex

Please write only in English on the anglophone forum. For home share, you need to refer to the Shared accommodation in Qatar section, you can access the francophone forum here : https://www.expat.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=4436

All the best,
Bhavna

alex
how much the 2 CAC? I'm looking for a cozy apt with parking and possible gym / pool

Ash

this post started in sep last year., now its almost 9 months, how do u find it ?!
social life,
work life
expenses, areas u liked, resturnats u loved ?!!!

I wish you are success .