Looking for a job

Bonjour tout le monde!
I'm looking for a job  in France or in Caen (house maid,au pair or nanny) for next year (2016).help please :) merci beaucoup :)

eileensal wrote:

Bonjour tout le monde!
I'm looking for a job  in France or in Caen (house maid,au pair or nanny) for next year (2016).help please :) merci beaucoup :)

Please use the JOBS section, found at the top of the screen in the green bar.  Thanks

Romaniac

I live in Caen.

Are you looking for a full-time job??? Why this town???

Hi.yes I am looking for full time...but if its a part time its okay too..most important is I'm going to have a job .I choose this town coz I'm have a friend there :)
Thanks for reply :)

Ok :) But you have to know it's very hard to find job in its region and in France actually. But you'll find without problem baby-sitting or to give English courses :) I don't know if there are a lot of Philippinians here, but a lot of asiatic students. It's a student town, so, a lot of evenings :)

If you have already a friend here, it's fine, because, like I said, not sure you'll find a full-time job, but, I think, you don't have a work permit... So, for baby-sitting, I don't know how that works for getting this...

I'll try to see all that and if there are, eventually, au pair offers ;)

Thank you so much ,STEFFIFI :)

Hello eileensal,

I'm from Philippines I'm currently working near Caen.

Regards
Mary

Hello,
We are looking for a housekeeper in 2017 and we live south of Caen. Please get in touch with us. Mary works for us she can also tell you more about the job.
Regards,
Sylvia

Hi Sylvia,

could you please post in the jobs section ?

https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/europe/france/

Many thanks

Julien