Moving Soon to join my husband- how do i go about to search for a job?

Hello, my name is Bethany i am 24 years old and plan on moving to Tunisia Sept. 28th to be with my husband. I am wondering if anyone has any advice as far as adjusting, getting a job this is a big one, how i go about my job search.

Hello Bethany and welcome on board :)

In which part of tunisia will you be? Do you have a particular expertise and looking for a specific job?

Regards
Kenjee

Anything in the Sousse area, really I have experience in just about everything, have 5 years experience for center call and customer service,

Hi not going to be easy Tunisian people cannot find work because the tourist industry is at a stand still so for a European it's going to be that much harder and believe me I say much harder sorry to have to say this to you but you need to know it is in a bad way out there at the moment with jobs

Hi Bethany,

I live in Sousse and I would love to help in any way that I can... I know it is not easy to transition from one continent to another so getting in touch with locals beforehand can be of much help :)

Have you considered working at AMIDEAST? Maybe they are hiring? I had a friend from California that moved to Sousse and worked there for a few months, back in 2012. She very much enjoyed the city. Private message me if you need details.

Cheers,

Good luck Bethany!!
My name's Rebecca and I'm 22 years old. I'm currently considering moving to Tunisia to be with my husband as living in the UK together doesn't seem to be possible. I was just wondering if anyone has any advice, as would be really great to talk to someone who was already gone through all this :D

I moved here in March this year from UK and I would be happy to answer any questions you might have .