Car Hire in Sofia

I would like to hire a car in Sofia for touring a few days in the surrounding areas, where can I best go to ?

Any recommendations ?

Remember to drive with your lights on, and be aware of your speed through villages and random radar traps, I last drove in August there are various  cameras on the roadsides now so again I'd advise caution on your speed. I enjoyed visiting and staying in Bansko the drive from Sofia with take you through a varied countryside, along forest edges by streams and through winding roads running alongside a single track rail you'll probably see an old train puffing along, you will pass through the Rila mountain range again rich in nature, the Rila monastery is worthy of a visit for cultural visit, the Pirin mountains are within reach if you wish to visit there which stretches down towards the Greek border, nearer to sofia is of course the Vitosha mountains only around 5 miles from Sofia.
(Difficult to advise a certain hire company as that is advertising and would not be printed on the forum, there are plenty of hire companies that you can look up on-line)
Good luck and enjoy your visit.
Regards Steve.