Any FILIPINO friends between Hannover and Bielefeld NRW?

Hello roseray, I also cant speak German yet. But im learning bits by bits. Hehe. Im just 2 mos here and cant find Filipinos around my area. Im happy I found this site. :)

Do u have wechat or viber so we can keep in touch!! I am only here for 2weeks and ill go home on the 14th of march to the philippines pra magstudy muna A1level german then ill be back with a fiancee visa by june and that for long na!!

Hi ladies I've been living here in Germany for 3 years and hardly met anyone. Where are you guys? Lets meet over a Cup of coffee sometime and know each other.

Go search in FB (filipinos in germany) u can find lots of group their and u can find surely someone near ur place.

Hello there is a lot of filipinas here in germany.i am now in heidelberg. U can visit FB and search for (filipinos in germany) u can find some group there.

Thanks for the Info roseray. I'll do just like that. 😄 yes I have viber  but I have no clue what wechat Apps. I'll check FB .

Ok i added u on my viber? Are u near frankfurt?

Niedersachsen.

Hhmmp dko alam where yan.. Im near frankfurt kc heidelberg area.

Ok now i know.. Ur near Hannover.  We ate from Wurttemberg area. Quite far but there are mayne filipina there specially in bremen and hannover.

Hi there,

I only had the time to check out this site and hoping to meet nice people here. I was in Germany, particularly in Stuttgart last November and came back from a 3mo vacation. I found no luck in meeting filipinos there as it seems theres none living within that area. so even if this message is is too late i hope i can still meet someone here and be friends with :). I will be returning to germany but not sometime soon so i hope in my next visit, i have more friends to chat with and share experiences to. Hear from you all :)))

Hello AltheaPosh.., there is a lot of filipinos in germany. Look sa FB group ng filipino in deutchland of filipino in germany. I was also had my vacation and germany and now in the Phiilippines to study german language before i go back but maybe by August pa. Anyway ingats!!

Hi ;) I am a Filipina too.

if you are looking for friends in Germany, try joining Filipinos in Germany group. Here is the link: facebook.com/groups/filipinosingermany/

Hi, im filipina live in Hessen wiesbaden, im also looking a friends while staying hier.

Hi rosely,

Im new here and yet cant speak there language.
Im looking a friends here, im in hesses for 17 days now.

See you.....

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For own security measures, please do not share email address on the forum.

Hello mga Sis. You can try joining Pinay in Deutchland sa FB. Very informative and you will meet new pinay friends.

Hi bahala na,

I have a question.. I am married to Lithuanian girl and in few months she will be German Citizen, we are Currently here in ESSEN, Germany.. I have Lithuanian residence permit in Lithuania my status here is tourist at the moment... how and where to process a visa to live and stay here in Germany? Pilipino din ako..

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Message removed - Please post in english only on this english speaking forum

Helo mga kababayan pilipino I am looking pilipno friend her in frieburg, im almost 8months leaveng a german hope someone respon me thank u.

Kolutzkie wrote:

Hi bahala na,

I have a question.. I am married to Lithuanian girl and in few months she will be German Citizen, we are Currently here in ESSEN, Germany.. I have Lithuanian residence permit in Lithuania my status here is tourist at the moment... how and where to process a visa to live and stay here in Germany? Pilipino din ako..

Since you're married to a Lithuanian and Lithuania is an EU member, you should be able to apply for a residence card as a family member of an EU national exercising freedom of movement in Germany. It should be a quicker process compared to the normal family reunification with a German national. Check more about it at the aliens authority (Ausländerbehörde).

Hi are you still interested to meet new people? Im looking for someone too!

Hello Everyone,
My name is Maria , I'm from Las Vegas Nevada. I'm going to Heidelberg soon, 3rd of October, hoping to meet some new friends especially pinays in Germany :) ...See you guys soon ...
My fb, ***

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : please do not share your personal details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I will be going to Heidelberg on the 3rd of October. If you wanna hangout, hit me up, my fn name is Mariah odam :)

You are welcome!

Hi I'm looking for pinay friends I'll be there in graf next week ;)

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Please post in english only on this english speaking forum

http://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u531/wjwoodward/ENGLISH_zps6781a35b.jpg

Keep it in ENGLISH please Bullis

Regards,
James   
Expat-blog Experts Team

Opsss I said I'm looking for Filipino friends thanks

hello im looking some friends here in germany

Looking for Filipino f/b friends in Germany. I live in Bayern close to Bamberg. Thanks, seidelmaria69

Moderated by Julien 8 years ago
Reason : please post in English
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Mariamnery wrote:

Hello po mga kabayan! Ask k lng po if you can give me some insight about living and working there in germany..Nurse po ako. Need ko pa mag undergo ng 6-8 months language training..bag wworry lng ako kc nbbsa ko n mataas ang cost of living dyan s germany at malaki ang tax n knakaltas sa sahod..but after a year makkuha dw ang family..please give me some advise..salamat po😊

Hi, as this is an Anglophone forum, you could please post entirely and only in English so all members can understand what you're trying to ask.  Thanks

Romaniac
Expat-Blog Experts Team

Hello once again..I am new in this forum. I just want some help or insight about filipino nurses in germany. I started to undergo german language training. I am just a bit confused. I read some information about working in germany..about high cost of living and high taxes. I am really interested to give a try working there. I hope somebody could give me some advise..thank you in advance.

It has been said numerous times in this and similar threads, and even in a huge banner above, that posting is only allowed IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE here.
Yet this gets ignored and violated over and over again!
Why des this seem to happen only in threads frequented by Philippinos? Can"t you read and/or follow rules???
What else can we do to improve this situation?

We can read and follow rules and spell as well. Some of us are just too stubborn to follow and I apologize. By the way, it's FILIPINOS, not PHILIPPINOS.

Mariah O wrote:

By the way, it's FILIPINOS, not PHILIPPINOS.

Both is allowed, according to my dictionary. Since the country is "Philippines" (and not "Filipines"), I find "Philippinos" more natural. Sorry if this hurts your feelings.

Hi, are you still in Wiesbaden. Just recently move here. I am filipina too.

Hi im filipina living here in gröbenzell near in munich im looking for filipina friends

Hi im looking for filipino friends as well. We are very fresh here in germany we just move here like 3 weeks ago. I have a 4 yrs old child and married to a german from munich close to the city.