Need a Sponsor for Winnipeg

:D Hello everyone, my name is Andrea and I would initiate the process to migrate to Winnipeg with my boyfriend soon.

We entered the forum because we would like to meet members that are permanent residents in Winnipeg that could help us as sponsors.

;):gloria  We both are 25 years old and we are very responsible and reliable people.

We currently live in Venezuela but we want to move to Winnipeg because, despite the weather, we love the look of cozy little town you have and the beauty of its landscapes.

Hope someone in the forum can help us  :top: .

AndreaC24 wrote:

:D Hello everyone, my name is Andrea and I would initiate the process to migrate to Winnipeg with my boyfriend soon.

We entered the forum because we would like to meet members that are permanent residents in Winnipeg that could help us as sponsors.

;):gloria  We both are 25 years old and we are very responsible and reliable people.

We currently live in Venezuela but we want to move to Winnipeg because, despite the weather, we love the look of cozy little town you have and the beauty of its landscapes.

Hope someone in the forum can help us  :top: .

To be brutally honest you would have difficulty in finding someone to sponsor you. It is something not to be taken lightly and unless you have good friends or family in Canada  that can offer you this then you will not get anyone from a forum to sponsor you, a total stranger.

There are responsibilities that go with being a sponsor which includes financial, medical, accommodation. Also if you get into trouble with the law the sponsor has to take care of the problem.

Thank you so much for your reply. I'm greatful for your words and I'm already working on applying for an exploratory visit through the MPNP :) thanks.

When I move to Winnipeg or Morden I would definitely write back in the block to find friends over there :D

Hi everyone.

My family and I are Candidates in the CIC Express Entry pool. We are keen on applying for Manitoba provincial nomination and although criteria-wise we qualify, we need a 'friend' in Manitoba in order to submit our expression of interest. Has anyone else faced a similar situation and how did you get around it? I am seriously considering 'stalking' unsuspecting Manitobans on facebook and liking all their family pics to try and make friends, lol  :D .

I am in the same situation with you. :D
i am also searching for any friend can help!!

My situation is kind different.  I receive the Letter to apply and I am seeking some friend as supporter in the Settlement Plan 2 form. I need a friend!  Please let me know