Looking for locals friends- Female Only!!

American woman looking for locals friends. Love my husband, but hanging with him 24/7 is getting old. Not looking for none sense, just females to hang and go out to the mall or for coffee.

Hey
Hope you got sorted with your crossfit.

I did! One step closer to feeling normal again.

Welcome to our beloved small island, and hope you find good friends to enjoy Bahrain with.

Been in Bahrain for a month from the UK. Enjoying spending time with my sons, however I'd also like to meet up with other local ladies over a coffee or window shop at malls. I'm driving, and have travelled around parts of Bahrain already, so am happy to travel.

Hiya, it will be nice to meet up, as I'm also looking for women to meet up with.

Cheers.

Awesome! Looks like we got here around the same time. We're out in Amwaj and I drive also. Would love to meet up for coffee or window shopping one day.

That would be nice. Any suggestions to when and where. Either somewhere in Muharraq or Manama!! Over these holidays would be perfect if possible.

Either works for me. Right now I'm down for the count, caught a summer cold and I'm trying to get better. Are weekends good for you?

Sorry about your cold. Hope you mend soon. Weekends are fine. Do let me know when you are back to 'normal'..... We can meet then.

Hello and welcome to Bahrain! It is good to know that you and your sons have already started to settle down and get acquainted to the surroundings. As usual, younger boys get to be a little more attached to their moms as older ones but given a little time he will too, find the right friends to hang out with. Coffee is one of my favorite thing and I do look forward to meet other females who share the same similarities and would like to chat with me. I am currently residing at Isa, Bahrain and occasionally can go out for site visit. Hope to here from you soon.

Hello how are you! 
Fellow American woman here,  preparing to move to Bahrain in the next 3 months.  Would love to make new friends! Also would love to hear about your experience with your move if possible!
Look forward to getting to know you, 
Andrea

Awesome! You'll like it here once you get settled. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks.  It'll be nice to meet up. Looking forward to it.

So who's up for a meet and greet soon?

I'm up for meeting other ladies!!!!!!

I'm up for a meet up.

When and where??

S x

I'm busy this Friday but I was thinking a ladies brunch or coffee outing would be perfect. Food always brings out the best conversations in me. Who up for it and where would we like to go? If you don't want to reply here just send me a prolix ate message.

Of course I'm still looking!