England office processing times for the NZ Resident VISA

Hi All,

How long does it take to get the blue sticker ? once passports are submitted .

Thanks
Surya

suryan wrote:

Hi All,

How long does it take to get the blue sticker ? once passports are submitted .

Thanks
Surya

How long is a piece of string ??

All cases are treated individually and so there is not set time frame for this.

Hi,
I had my ITA application submitted at London on 14 May 2015, and interview done on 28th June 2015. The case officer had informed me that the visa status will be intimated in 5 weeks.
Anyone knows how long it will take the London branch to process the visa application currently, once the submission and processing has been initiated with London branch for all Indian Sub continent.

Thanks.
Midhun

Hi Midhunov,

How many points in EOI? We have 145 and will submit out ITA application in first week of September 2015 to London Office. As in previous threads, the time taken was too long but in your case, it appears to be very less. So curious :)

Hi,
My EOI score also was 145. I was not able get the current processing time of London branch.

Regards,
Midhun

Hii..

I am new to this forum...

We are from India...Hyderabad. We applied for Skilled Migration visa...

Got invitation in July 2.. And send documents to London office on August 24..

Anyone can help me on... How much time can take to completed my process.

Hi,
For me it took 3 months from the date of submission of documents at London branch, provided all the proper docs are provided.

Thanks & Regards,
Midhun

Hi Midhun

3 months to complete the process or to assign the case officer...

SANDHYA

Hi Sandhya, May i know how many points you got and is it with Job offer or without. Any status right now?

Koneru

Hi Sandhya,

For the complete process. Case officer was allocated in 1 month (approx).

Regards,
Midhun

Hi midhun,

I heard something that the processing is lil bit quicker this year than previous. Is that true?
Is there will be any interview once we submit for ITA?

Thanks,
Koneru

HI Koneru

I got 145 points, got Invitation un July 2 and send the documents to London on 24 August and application fee is also debated from my credit card ...now waiting for the next step...

Hi Midhun

Please help me with ur application process timing details from start to end..

Also please fee details also.

SANDHYA

Hi,

My ITA was submitted on May 14th and Interview happened on 25th July. Finally the visa was approved on Aug 27th.  :)
The fee for ITA is GBP 1225 + 44.

Regards,
Midhun

Hi Koneru,
Yes, last year it took almost 6-8 months for the process. There was interview conducted for me as I didn't had Job offer.

Regards,
Midhun

Hi Guys,

Thanks Sandhya n Midhun. All are very supportive and helping with useful information. Hope we all meet soon in NZ. :)

Koneru

Thanks Midhun

Do you got any letter from them after ur send the document.like mentioned any time frame.

I am so nerves right now. My application fee amt is also debited from my card with my documents.

Sandhy

Thanks Midhun

Do you got any letter from them after ur send the document.like mentioned any time frame.

I am so nerves right now. My application fee amt is also debited from my card with my documents.

Sandhy

What all questions were asked to you in ur interview. Please can you help me with that.

you would get two emails from them, out of which you might have already received one by now after deducting the amount from your card. One more mail you would receive telling about the next process, which is somewhat a long mail with lots of links.

Regards,
Midhun

Thanks Midhun for helping me

So can just guess. How much time will it take to complete my process...

So urs is done right? When ur moving to new zealand.

I would be flying by next year only. I have 5 months to submit my passport to get the visa.

So u can submit anytime in  this 5 month?

Is u have option to submit in 5 month or they have given u the time to submit the passport.

If u submitted now in how much time they will reply..

And in question by  Co what questions they u and ur spouse?

Sandhya

Prior to you submitting your application for PR did you submit your english test score along with your assessment by NZ government? I am currently preparing my application to submit.

Looking forward your positive response, thanks in advance.

Regards

Peter Taylor

Hi

Yes I have mentioned Ielts also in Application.

Thanks alot really appreciate your response.

Hi Sandhya
They had given to timeline of 6 months. The questions they asked where regarding what are your plans to get a job offer and how are you planning to settle there... the interview was not at all tough and it last almost for an hour.

Regards,
Midhun

Thanku so Midhun fir ur help..

Hi guys,

I have a doubt regarding NZQA qualification, me and my spouse both have our degrees from University which is in exemption list. Still do we need to go for International qualification assessment from NZQA or not?
Suggestions plz

Koneru

No, you should not go for assessment, if they are on exemption list. While filling EOI, you will state the same.

Hi,

Yeah. I didnt gone for pre-assessment. Selected in EOI. Waiting for ITA. I am in dilemma whether i need to send it for international qual full assessment or not.

Koneru

As far as I know, you don't have to. Also, there will be personalized document checklist with ITA

Hi,

I am about to submit my application for the EOI but havent done the assessment of my qualification do you think its wise I submit and then do the assessment knowing that it take  sometime to get selected for EOI based your score out of the 140. I use the point indicator which advise that I have 130 points. Any suggestion plz.

Regards

Peter Taylor

Hi Peter,
Do you have any job offer right now in nz? If you don't have any, it is not advisable to submit for EOI with 130 points as they are going to select applications with 140 or more with/without job offer and also >100 & <140 with job offer.
For 130 points without job offer in your case, they keep in database for 6 months. They may/may not select in future selections which will be done in forth nights.

Koneru

Noted and thank, I do have a job offer but its in lower skilled area as a carpenter. I am holder of a degree in Construction Management, would it make sense to apply with current job offer to obtain ITA and then once I get WTR to work in NZ I can apply for jobs in my field.

Regards

Peter

Hi Peter,
Cool. Then go ahead and submit application for EOI. I am sure that you will be selected in EOI. Based on ITA, you can go for NZQA assessment.

Koneru

Thanks alot will do right away.

Hi,

Can anybody clarify few things regarding submission of ITA.

We got ITA and we are going to submit docs soon. I got a job now and company in NZ want me to join ASAP and they are applying for Workpermit. Do i need to submit NZ offer letter to ITA as well?

Is there any issues if i process both work permit and PR at the same time?

How long it takes PR if we have job offer for both me and my spouse?

Regards,
Koneru

If you have a job offer, then the PR would be processed in a faster way as there is no visa interview and other formalities would be same for both.

Thanks Midhun.

Regards,
Koneru