HELLO! Looking for friends in Budapest

Dear friends,

I would like to introduce myself as a new member. My name is Ruby from Philippines,but right now I lived in UAE  and working here. I have planing to go Hungary next month, yet haven't been there, so its my first time in my life to step in Hungary. I am looking a friends and connections to talk and chat while drinking coffee or wine in a nice area in Budapest. I am grateful if someday help me to give some advice and information in this beautiful country. I am excited to meet you and chat. Have a nice day and looking forward to see HUNGARY.  :)

Cheers!

Ruby

Hi

When and for how long will you be in Budapest?

ANTON

Hello Anton,

Hope you are doing well.
I will go October 15.. and I will stay unlit 90 days. It will processing for Business visa going to Budapest. Just business and look around in Hungary for couple of days. It will be fantastic also to go somewhere in a nice place in this Beautiful country.

Hi, and welcome to the forum.
Hope you find what you need and have a great time in your new country. :)

Hi,

Thank you!
Sure, I will enjoy seems this country was very beautiful and many nice places.
Looking forward to look around and sometime to hangout.   :)

Hi Ruby

We are just the same.
I will be moving to Budapest next month around the same date like yours and right now I'm in your country (Philippines) :).
I hope we can see each other there some day and hangout.

Good luck and take care. We keep in touch.

Hello..

That's cool, so you lived in Philippines and move to Budapest. Just want to know for what reason why you leaving in Philippines.
Anyway, hope you have good time in my country and enjoy. And see you then.

Cheers,
Ruby

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Sharing of external links and websites not allowed. You may create meet ups threads here itself.

Hello :)
My post was not added onto the blog because I made an external link to the blog and didn't know this was not allowed!
However I was just saying that we're a fun group of young international women in Budapest, we just started up our group a few weeks ago and regularly set up new events to meet up between us. It's completely free of charge (unless we go for drinks or coffee somewhere!), all you have to bring is your smile and good humour!
If you girls are interested to join, please let me know and contact me through the message system so I can give your more info!
Have a great rest of the day!

Emmeline

I would love to meet you for a coffee or glass of wine.  I am an American and we just moved here from Vietnam.  We have business all over the world and we chose Budapest because I love it here!

HELLO to everyone here,  :)
I would like to meet new friends here in Budapest.. and have a nice and fun chat.. Someone who can speak English.. because now I'm beginning to learn Hungarian..thank you..

Enjoy your day.. ;)

Hello Emmeline,

Thank you very much for the extra help you gave me so I could pass my present to the group what you are talking about in Budapest.  I really appreciated the time you spent to wrote this information. Please, can send more info. about it that I can join and bring out my beautiful smile :-)

Again thank you and looking forward for it.

Have a wonderful day,

Ruby

Dear Kharry,

My name is Ruby, as I read you would like to meet friends in Budapest. I am glad to meet you and chat.
I speak English and even our mother Language.

Keep in touch,

Ruby

Hello Ruby!
The group is called Budapest Girls Gone International on Facebook :), they have a chapter in a lot of different cities worldwide ;)
Feel free to look us up!
Hope to see you soon!

Hi Ladies  :D

I've just arrived Budapest 1 week ago from Singapore and love to make new friends here!
I'm not able to find Budapest Girls Gone International unfortunately  :(

Anyone has the link to the site? Hope I can catch up with you!

Cheers!

Hi Ladies  :D

I've just arrived Budapest 1 week ago from Singapore and love to make new friends here!
Just managed to find the FB page and requested to join! Hope to see you ladies soon!!

Cheers!

LadyMeline wrote:

Hello Ruby!
The group is called Budapest Girls Gone International on Facebook :), they have a chapter in a lot of different cities worldwide ;)
Feel free to look us up!
Hope to see you soon!

It's proper name is Budapest | Girl Gone International :)

IM fililipo base in Budapest i would love to meet new friends who are here in budapest thanks and god bless

hi Ruby, im a filipino base in budapest, hope you are here we could have a coffee and chat. add me ****************

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : do not post personal contact details here for your own security

are you now in budapest, im a Filipino base and working, if you have time we could have hung out

Hello everyone,

@ kelvin.gutierrez, one post is enough, please don't be so hasty. If a member wants to hang out he/she will let you know.

All the best.
Bhavna

Hola! Im new on this site this is olivia here living in kistarcsa. We just arrived in HU 2 weeks ago! Would love to meet with filipinos! Pls keep me posted as how it will be! Thnks a million :)