Living in Kenya, working from home

Hi, I would like to move to Kenya to live with my Kenyan boyfriend.  I am fortunate that the job I have based in Ireland, I can work from anywhere and my boss is willing for me to be based in Kenya. How would this work from a visa / permit perspective.
I am from UK.
We have offices in Kenya and ideally I would have liked the option to be able to go and work from there, but not sure if that would be feasible.
Thanks

Working in kenya as a foreigner is not difficult so long as you have the required documents. I suggest you visit your embassy here in Kenya for further guidlines. Welcome and hope you enjoy your stay here, its a beautiful country.

There is no reason why you shouldn't be able to work in Kenya for a UK company. You wouldn't need a permit as long as you are working for and being paid by a foreign company. It probably would raise questions if you worked at the offices here in Kenya and therefore you should really work from home. You will need a visa to reside in Kenya which you should be able to get a dependant of a Kenyan citizen.

You would have to be offered a transfer to your company office in Kenya, then your employer will apply for a work permit on your behalf (the correct procedure).  This process should happen prior to leaving the UK.

You MUST have a work permit to do any sort of work (including voluntary) legally, in Kenya and this includes working for a UK based company.

You will not be able to just turn up in Kenya and expect to work legally, though how anyone would find out...........!