Can someone please recommend a good housekeeper (maid)

hello all , can someone please recommend a clean/female/ trustworthy/ part-time/ doesn't talk so much maid , i live in maadi

Thank you

You can check out the classifieds in the green banner above the page or you can post your offer in the jobs section which is more appropriate since this forum is not designed for these kind of posts. There you can provide more details and its more visible.

Thanks for you cooperation.

Hi madamme good am.pls contact me im Living in maadi. I can recommend one of my friend.thnks

Hello pliz I recommend my self as good person .Trudy from uganda .************** is my email

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi Madam did you get a h/keeper? If not am available.  Am Margaret frm Kenya thank you

hi maam i am sri lankan, did you got some work with you,thank you.

Hello Manar
I'm very interested in working for you if u haven't found anyone as yet.I have had 26yrs in housekeeping.Allthough I live in England I love Egypt and have been on many visits,and seeing friends that have moved there many yrs ago.
Look forward to hearing from you
Yours Tarja Porter

I will very happy to work in ur house if u havent yet get someone i have been working in Saudia for 4yrs now am in Cairo u can contact me. Thank u

Hello everyone,

Please drop an advert in teh appropriate section if you are either looking for job as a maid/housekeeper or if you have a vacancy.

- Personal and household services jobs in Cairo

thank you in advance,
Bhavna

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please check for latest offers in the jobs section.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct