Getting S pass or E Pass

Hi,

I live in UAE now,posses MBA with 4.5 years work experience in Admin and Shipping & Logistics and I have planned to move to singapore in short term visit pass and seek job...If I get around SGD 3000/- would be fine...Will this work out??..Is this much difficult to find job in 2 months time

Please advise me.

It's all depends your time  :)
You are eligible to get both an EPass and S Pass.
Your MBA should be from a recognized university.
Apply and find out an employer within two months...

S$3000/month is neither enough for survival, nor for getting a work visa.
With your education and experience, you should get around S$6000/month, which is very good for a single person, o.k. for a couple, but not enough with kids.

MBA from a recognized university in India @ charmavietmnam

I am single. Reg., experience,  I don't have any managerial experience in this 4.5 years which my only concern.

Thank you very much Charma & beppi .

Hi,

My name is salam shaik.....from india, I  have a small doubt about this, can a pg degree holder(foreigner) without any expirience get a job in singapore in short period of 1 or 2 months.....is it possible. Espicially when he coming with a tourist visa

Possible  :)
You can apply for entry level jobs!

salamsk14 wrote:

Hi,

My name is salam shaik.....from india, I  have a small doubt about this, can a pg degree holder(foreigner) without any expirience get a job in singapore in short period of 1 or 2 months.....is it possible. Espicially when he coming with a tourist visa

Work passes for entry level jobs are difficult to get and are only granted if there is a shortage of suitable manpower in the field in Singapore. Since I have no idea what a "pg degree" is (parental guidance???), I cannot comment on your chances.

Salamsk: Your profile says you are a cook, yet in an earlier posting you mentioned you're an IT engineer. Both fields do not have any "pg degree", as far as I know. Perhaps you can explain?