Hair Extensions

Hi!

Does anyone know of any salons that do microbraiding or sew in weaves? Anywhere in Bahrain in fine! I'm just dying to get my hair back!!!

CColeman wrote:

Hi my name is Ciara, I just got here to Bahrain about a week ago and I am a licensed stylist from Virginia that specialize in weaves and natural hair. I have a Facebook page with all of my work so you can join and take a look "hair styles by Ciara". I will start taking client in about one month, still looking for housing and trying to get settled in. But I would for you to be a potential client!!

Hope to see you soon

hello can you send me you a private message with your number.
thank you and good luck

Awesome!

I want them done right now so I think I'll try a salon this time but I'd def like to have one stylist because I like one person to know my hair really well.
Could you send me the name of your Facebook page?? I searched for hair styles by Ciara but couldn't find it!

Thanks!

Hi, I've been searching around trying to find someone that's going to be over there to do my hair, glad I found you. I'm looking at coming to the area in August or September and would love to keep in contact.

Hi CColeman. Could you please send me your contact details, im a natural looking for a stylist. Thanx.

Ccoleman please pm me with your contact details. Thx :)