Application for temporary visa

I am Afintinni Samuel, HND civil engineering graduate, single. Wish to to apply for temporary visa to allow me to work in Australia.

samafin wrote:

I am Afintinni Samuel, HND civil engineering graduate, single. Wish to to apply for temporary visa to allow me to work in Australia.

Welcome to the forum.

There is a list of topics in the forum categories list located at the upper right hand side of this page.Just pick a topic, open it and read the posts there for information.
For visas www.immi.gov.au

Hi, I'm rosemary I have experience of six years as a nanny,I wish to apply for temporary visa to allow me to work in Australia.

Hey ,

The student visa in Australia allows you to work 20 hours per week and 40 hours during holidays.

Lea- Study Network Australia

I am graduate of civil engineering, higher national diploma (HND) certificate, wish Apply for temporary visa. Please, could you search job for me to secure my stay.
Thanks.

samafin wrote:

I am graduate of civil engineering, higher national diploma (HND) certificate, wish Apply for temporary visa. Please, could you search job for me to secure my stay.
Thanks.

The process requires you to find out which visa you can apply for, then once that process is underway go online and look for a job.
For visa www.immi.gov.au    for work www.seek.com.au  You have to find out if your qualifications are recognised here in Australia.

Just be aware that jobs are becoming harder to find in Australia as unemployment rises and companies will always take a local before anyone else.

Cost of living is very high here too.

Student Visas allow people to work part time during term time.  But you need to be able to prove that you can afford the Study Fees and living expenses.  In 2012 this was $18,610 per year plus the course fees.
http://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Stud

457 Temporary Work Visas allow people with "in demand skills" to be sponsored by an Australian employer if that employer cannot find an Australian citizen or permanent resident to do that job.  The average wage for a 457 Visa holder is almost $100,000 per year indicating reasonably high in-demand positions.  ($59,000 is the latest average wage in Australia)
http://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/457-