What do you like the most in Ghana?

Hi,

Living abroad, expats discover and enjoy a new environment.

What do you like the most in Ghana?

What seduced you when settling and living here?

Share with us your favorite part of living in Ghana and the reason why you enjoy your expat life here.

Thank you in advance,

Christine

Here are my reasons:
Living with my Ghanaian husband after most of our relationship being long distance
Residing in a 5-bedroomed detached house in an area that gives easy access to all areas of Accra
Ease of getting tradesmen when you need something doing. We had our suite recovered by a man who came to the house and did the work in our garden
Having a househelp which means I don't do housework
Being warm all the time without central heating
The fact that Ghana is relatively safe
Making lots of friends from all over the world

I would always say Ghana is a peaceful place to be in.Through my entire life living here,what I love in Ghana is the hospitality the people show to anyone they come across irrespective of where they're from.

I am very serious about relocating to Ghana within one year. Can you send me information about best places to live? I will be traveling to Ghana in April for ten days. I would like help narrowing down places to live. Please send me information. Thanking you in advance.

Where you want to live depends on your budget. The expat areas are Cantonments,  Labone, Osu, Ridge, Airport Residential and East Legon.
You need to be prepared to pay $2500+ for a two-bedroomed apartment and you will have to pay at least a year's rent up front. You will be able to get much cheaper accommodation if you are prepared to live further out of Accra but you will still have to pay the rent for the year

Thanks the price is ok, I want to live where the expats are living close to Accra. I love the friendliest of the people and their casual lifestyle. I am looking for housing with modern amenities. I will research the areas to see which one best suits my lifestyle. Thank  you for your prompt response. Please forward any additional information you might have concerning living arrangements.

Hi christina
Sorry if i use this link now, but i need to chat we a person who lives in Accra, any help? Thanks for your reply. Gae