Live music venues @ weekend in Lagos

Hi all Lagos expats!

I am a frequent visitor to your city, on average once a month and from time to time I am there over there weekend.

Can you please let me know where are the best places to catch live music of any kind?

Thanks!

Newscafe at the Palms Mall, Victoria Island in the evenings and Bogobiri on Maitama Sule st. off Awolowo rd, Ikoyi . There are others but I will try and confirm the days and time before I post them.

The Asiwaju Lounge in the basement of Oriental hotel.

How could I forget my favorite spot: "Bottles!" It's in VI. An awesome band plays classics there. I usually go on Wednesdays. The food is mainly Mexican; Magaritas and quesadillas are the favorites.

Thanks Camilletolu for your active posts, bottles are great!

You're welcome. There's a band called "Crystal Band" playing at Bacchus tomorrow apparently at 7pm. Just got the invite on fb. I love Bottles too! Haven't been in a while. Will go tonight.

Asiwaju lounge is a great place indeed. There's also the  Piano Club on Lalupon close,off Kefi street,Ikoyi.It's an exclusive place. Live band plays fridays and saturdays

Hey expats ! Come chill this Wednesday evening @ Step Inn bar in VI , with live music by moi ( Me ) from 7pm till midnight  .. Good music all the way .. No dull moment ! Cheers ..

Hey girl this step inn bar is where in v/i.. i would love to be there cheers...