Real estate and hoping to meet up with other Canadians.

I am from Hamilton, Ontario and will be in Corozol, Belize for Jan, Feb & March staying at Hotel Maya.  Will be checking out real estate and hoping to meet up with other Canadians.  I have been going to Dangriga, Belize for the past few years and relocating to Corozol.  Like to hear from other Canadians :

Hi Ginny,
We are heading to Corozal in the beginning of July. We wanted to checK it out in the rainy season to see what the humidity is like. If you want, I can share our impressions once we get back :) We are from Kamloops, B.C. and are looking at possible retirement in Corozal.

Hi Ginny777,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

I created a new topic as from your post on the Belize forum.

Thanks for the reply.  I was in Dangriga last June and it was great.  Mango season,  Mangos, Mangos everywhere.  Love the markets.  I will look forward to hearing from you and hope you enjoy the hot weather. I liked the season.  I usually go in the winter months but I found June to be really great.  Have a good trip

Hi my name is Tony. My son Chris and I are coming down from Alberta this Saturday. We will be looking for building lot s Corozal. Consejo shores and mayan subdivision are two of our areas of interest. Is anyone familiar with these developments?

Just wondering if there are any Canadians living onCaye Caulker. I'll be there sometime during the last part of november or early december and would like to hear about what it's like living there.
Thanks

I live in Mayan Seaside.  It is mostly Canadian with a small sprinkling of US.  There are some houses for sale in here, so you may want to take a look around.  I think maybe all of the lots are sold, though, but in the village of Consejo (not Consejo Shores) there are some lots for sale.

Marcia
Lot 40
Mayan

Thanks Ginny!

hello Ginny- my name is Kevin Wayne and I am from Ptbo area.

I would love to meet up with you once you get down there- I am thinking about living maybe San Ignacio or Corozal.

I am single and looking to meet other singles down there- are u single possibly?  Know of any single ladies?

Cheers, Kevin