Egyptians living in Poland...

Hello every1,
My name is Kasia, I'm a Polish Lady and my husband in Egyptian,
We have a beautiful Baby Daughter /9 month old/ - Lara Barbara,
until that moment I was living between Poland and Egypt- just switching.., but now I am on treatment and I need to stay in my family country - Poland, I can't travel,
my Egyptian husband - Mostafa, He wants to move to me , permenently, settle down here in Poland,
so I was just wonder.., if they'r  Egyptians living in Warsaw, Poland?,...,
who can share them experience with me and my husband Mostafa..., tell us about them work, every day life..., polish people...,
Please - just contact me,
Thank You so much,
Best Regards,
Kasia : ).
: ) ).
: ).

Hi Kasia!
I found your post which is 1 year old already :-)
I hope this was a happy year for you and your family ☺
We are in the same situation, with the only difference that I am an expat as well, originally I am from Ukraine.
Currently we are living in Cairo, but we are moving to Warsaw within next 3-4 months due to my job. I am very much concerned about my husband to be comfortable with this move and I would appreciate any advice or help in finding Egyptian community in Warsaw.
Thanks in advance!
Ludmila Zakharova

Hi Ludmila Zakharova,

Indeed the post is a bit old here - and the members might be able to reply to you as in this member is no longer on the  Forum. His account is now deactivated.

If you do have any questions or seeking for information we will kindly invite you to please start a brand new topic on your own on the Warsaw Forum for better interactions and more visibility :)

Thank you very much !

Maximilien