Make New Friends

Hello ashlee_16

Its only the Lagos forum which is not so active these days since there are not much expatriation.

I suggest you to browse in our Networking in Lagos section of the site as well as participate on recent threads there if you wish to find friends around.

As a new member, I invite you to create a new thread to introduce yourself to the https://www.expat.community in Lagos.

Regards
Kenjee

Hi Dave,chat me up on bbm 334950C5 or facebook Obianuju cynthia ononikpo.I stay at owerri very close to port harcourt....let's be friends.

Hi everyone ! I wanna make friends on here . It don't matter whether you're a male or female .. My name is Abigail , I live and work in Lagos and u can email me ****************.. Cheers y'all !

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi Booboo i would like to be friends with you?

Helllo

I would like to be ur frnds ..

Hii Guys,
I am from India and came here in Lagos for Business. Looking after entire West Africa. Looking forward  to meet some new friends.

Hello

Thanks for msg. I am currently In Abuja. If you elaborate more about ur business line, I will be grateful to u., keep in touch.

Cheers
Vivekanand

hi.Lino.its a good thing that u are trying to make friends.i think its best to remove the word 'especially' which shows that u are looking more for Pilipinos.we are all ur people ok?i wish u a happy stay.

Hi,

Do you know any good website or contact to find accommodation in those areas ? Tried to surf the net bumped in to some.But was not sure how reliable it is.

makeitnigeria.com (admin remove if deemed unnecessary) saw some in this site,but was not sure.