Organizing a Meet up

Well, everyone seems interested to meet other people but it seems it never happens !
There's plenty of new expats in Paris (and some 'old' expats) who want's to meet up and make new friends !

First step will be to set up a date !

How to proceed ?
So you can find below an link to enter a poll and give me which is better for you
Please give us your name and when you prefer to meet up. You can select as many square boxes as you wish.

What if no date suits me ?
There's a comment section where you can precise if you have special date, I'll do my best to fill everyone's wish, but I can't promess anything. Anyway, if it's a good experience, there will be others !

Where does it takes place ?
The meeting will take place in Paris, which is more central for people in the suburb

What will we do ?
At the bottom of the page of the poll, you can write a comment and maybe suggest where you want to meet up or what you prefer to do. My own opinion is that have a drink is a good deal for a first meet up , but Jo (a friend of mine who'll help me to organize) proposed a picnic, which is fine, as well

Who can participate ?
It doesn't matter if you're in Paris for a long or a short time, or where you come from. The only rule is to wish to meet people and come to have a good time together - and speak english enough, since it will surely be our langage

OK ! I'm in !!! Where do I suscribe ?
Just there : Link to the poll

LAST NOTE !
This poll will be running for a week and will be closed on Monday 31st
Hope people will be there :) Happy to see you soon !

(if any of expat-blog admins member can help me to highlight this thread that would be highly appreciated  :) )

This is great! I took the poll already. Hope others will see this too!

Thank you for taking time organizing something!

Thread pinned until Monday 31st :top:

Great initiative guys!

Poll is over... And we only are 4 people coming to the meeting.
Thanks guys for your participation, send me a private message so we can set up a date :):)

Ciremya wrote:

Poll is over... And we only are 4 people coming to the meeting.
Thanks guys for your participation, send me a private message so we can set up a date :):)

I'm surprised only 4 people! I've seen a lot of "want to meet new friends" posts here. But I guess life do gets busy... and things get in a way.
Anyway, will message you regarding dates... :)

Thanks again for trying to organize a meet up!

Jo

hi Jo...

you can organizing a meet up with my friends on my WhatsApp group , let me know if you interested...

Just landed! Is it happening? :)

Angeliccute wrote:

hi Jo...

you can organizing a meet up with my friends on my WhatsApp group , let me know if you interested...

Thanks, Angeliccute.

Only just seen this: 21st September!
August isn't the best time of year to do this kind of thing; a lot of Parisiens are away.
Why not try meetup dot com, that's quite dynamic.