Need some advise about staying here for good

Hi, everybody,  I came  to Iran last year September and unfortunately i still can't speak the language although i understand a lot.

That makes me isolated. Well,  the story goes like this. When we moved to Iran,  our plan is to just stay here for a year and then we will go to  my country, Philippines and stay there for good.

however,  we see that in Iran we can have our own business and that the future of our kids will be safe financially. I have been long away living in Europe so i really dont know the life in the Philippines. 

The problem is that i am so dependent on my husband coz i dont speak farsi,  and for foreigner like me, did you have the same difficulties when you just arrived in Iran?

Do you think i should give it a try to live here for good? Well, im planning to learn the language at school...

In the future. But as of now,  im so lonely and so isolated.

Thanks, i will appreciate every advice.

Hi and welcome to our country.

Yes actually living in Iran is perfect for foreigners.

in what city you are living at this time?
maybe I could help you for learning our Language quickly.

Thank you,  as of now, im still in Saveh.  But if we are staying here for good,  we will move to Tehran or Karaj.

Allright , if you need any assistance just touch me,

Good Luck.

hi
wellcome to iran
if any help i can do it tell me

for your being alone you can contact me and if you wantvi can teach you persian

Thank you for your kindness, Gamexland and 20Sara20.

See if there are any ladies' groups in your area, perhaps informal English clubs.
I have met few Iranians, but all had the same friendly, open nature, so I'm sure you'll be fine.

I will check it out, Fred. Thank you.

Hi I am having the same problem I have been here before and just moved here for the next few years with my husband (he has family here so I get invited to alot of family events) but even though I have been married for 13 years my farsi is still bad lol I am looking at going to a school here if I find anything good I am happy to let you know Tanya  :)

TanyaF,
Thank you. I  have books and cd to learn farsi,  but I am only good in classical way of learning and also when we came here, our plans is only for maximum one yr. stay so i was not motivated to learn the language. But I am slowly learning it, and i hope sooner i can communicate in Farsi.
And as of now, we are considering to live in  another country aside from my country and Iran.
Goodluck for learning farsi.  Hope to meet you someday.

Vangieorbon
I am at the moment teaching myself the best translater that I found was the Farsi Lonely Planet guide also you need to immerse yourself in the language lol I guess would be so much easier if more people spoke english, I guess I am lucky to have my husbands family here and his mother is my current translator. My goal is to be comfortable enough that I can leave the house by myself as I am someone who needs to work lol