Selling my belongings

Hello guys,

after years of living in egypt, now it's the time for me to leave this beautiful country. however, before i leave the country, i need to sell all my belongings including furniture.

i was wondering if there is anyone or any company or store out there who collect used goods in cheap prices. most of my furniture is one year old or less cuz i just moved to new place one year ago.

i know there is classified section on this blog and also website like dubbizle to post such issue but i am afraid that will take forever for me to get rid of all my stuff where as i have less than a month.

so.. i kindly ask you to help me out finding people or places to take all of my stuff at once. thank you

Can we see photo of the furniture and where are you located in Cairo.

Hi. All the good luck. If you wanna sell a laptop or mobile phone kindly let me know.
Thanks

Hello katana2z :)

Since you already know about the Classifieds - I would suggest you to drop advert there to reach out to people who are looking to buy stuffs: Moving sales in Cairo

You may put a list of all things you have, together with some photos and your contact infos.

The forum should not be used for these things.

Regards
Kenjee

Hello I'm moving to a new place so I'm looking for furniture to buy

Hallo Katana2z,

I'm planning to move with my family to Cairo , till the end of this month (Sep. 15).
We are looking for opportunities similar to what you published.

You will so kind of you can let me know more:

- list of your belongings.
- Can you send me a photo of the belongings?.
- What is your location in Cairo?

I'll be more than happy if you will reply to my private e-mail: [email protected]

Looking forward for your reply,

Thomas Bruhe

what are the condition of ur stuff?

Hallo Katana2z

I am waiting for your reply, and I would like to know if it is still relevant.

Thank you

Thomas Bruhe

You can post your stuff for sale on dubizzle.com

Try the CSA in Maadi