Ideas how to get a job

Hi to all,

I'm a newbie here.. And I was only accidentally saw this site. And this catch my attention, that's why I register here trying to get a job soon. I am currently working here in Jeddah Saudi Arabia and my will finish my contract next month on sept 17, and will go back in Philippines on the same date. I really want to work to Italy but I don't know how. I hope someone can help me or give me ideas how to get a job soon.

Hello Melindakanazawa,

welcome on board  :)

I created a new thread from your post on the Italy forum.

First, i would suggest you read the related articles in the Living in Italy Guide > Work.

You will see that different cities have demands for different field of expertise.

Maybe you could give us some infos about your field of expertise and the profession you are in so that we can guide you  ;)

Cheers,
Bhavna

Hello, my name is Philips Robertson, I got a federal government sponsor to study a one year program in Genova, italy after which I tried to renew my documents in order to search for job after studies but I ws told its not possible...I have a bachelor's degree in Meteorology in the federal university of. Technology and went on to study safety and security on ships and oil platform in the italian maritime academy in Genova, professional welding in Trucco professional welding academy and fire fighting.   I am a Nigerian and I'm back my country. I love the culture and the environment in Genova and I intend moving back to italy but I do not know the necessary steps to take. Please I need someone to put me through.
My contact :
Email:xxx
Thanks for your anticipated response and support

Moderated by Julien 8 years ago
Reason : for your own safety, please exchange your contact details in private
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello, my name is Philips Robertson, I got a federal government sponsor to study a one year program in Genova, italy after which I tried to renew my documents in order to search for job after studies but I ws told its not possible...I have a bachelor's degree in Meteorology in the federal university of. Technology and went on to study safety and security on ships and oil platform in the italian maritime academy in Genova, professional welding in Trucco professional welding academy and fire fighting.   I am a Nigerian and I'm back my country. I love the culture and the environment in Genova and I intend moving back to italy but I do not know the necessary steps to take. Please I need someone to put me through.
My contact :
++++

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details pls